Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Sweet Magnoliaa

Excellent support team. They installed the app for us within 30 minutes of taking the app. Thanks, Team Wishify for your help!

Whiskeyjack Boutique

Needed help with getting the code for the button just right, and this team was extremely responsive! A++ for the team :)

Sincerely Lucia

Their team is incredibly responsive and fast in helping us with setting up the app. Couldn't be happier! Thank you very much! We appreciate your help!

Baby Glamourous

Customer service was awesome. Got help with installing app to my website in less than a day.Customer service was awesome. Got help with installing app to my website in less than a day. Awesome

Phoenix Awareness

I love that I can see where the code goes, as many times we end up with all sorts of codes from apps and we don't know where they are from :)
Works perfectly, I'm happy with it.

WILDBUY

The Wishlist app works perfectly and the support team is fast and very helpful with all of your requests!

Elevated Living Design

We just had this app installed on our Shoppe, and so far everything looks and works great! Having Zooomy install the app made things even easier. Thank you.

Light and Fig

Amazing! I needed help with something and reached out. I got a response back quickly. Not only did they help me with my issue, but while they were resolving it they saw some things that needed improvement and fixed it without me even asking. Literally above and beyond! Great customer service. Highly recommend!

Bazaar

Great app! I needed some help to install but the support was super quick and very helpful with customisation too.

Kulani Home

Great App, does exactly what I needed. I had a small problem and they fixed it almost instantly. The customer service is VERY RAPID! Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33