Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Omega Statue

Great app, quite easy to install. Also, the customer support is incredible! So kind, helpful and very responsive. Now looking for new wishlists from the customers :)

Inamore

Amazing customer support and I just love the App! I wasn't sure of the placements and how I want it done, they were able to advise and show me examples, also installed it on my store. Looks great!

Tarotpuoti

App was quite easy to install, but even if you do not have skills do no worry. Super fast, super great help was found in chat. In no time they did everything for me and even translated parts that were behind the code. Really, really good service and app seems to work well and it looks good too!!

CRUSH OF LIGHT

Best customer support in the world! And best app, I love it! It looks beautiful in my shop and it´s very easy for customers to use. Thank you thank you thank you! ^_^

SNFarma

Molto molto utile! poi ho avuto un problemino che mi hanno risolto subito con una semplice email! Consigliatissimi!

Lila Styles

This app is the first I purchased to help my online shop & its perfect. Highly recommend for any and every small business! The customer service is beyond anything I could have imagined and I will absolutely use from here on out. Customer for life.

BashfulMagpie

The support is amazing. I was having issues after deciding to switch themes before my shop launch. They were super quick to fix and set up everything for me! The app is also super helpful. This is my favorite wishlist app out of the ones that I had tried.

KD Pride Creations

Very helpful and quick to get back with you. Installed this app and support was there right away and installed it for me. Definitely recommend

Paul Karaz Shoes

The support is outstanding!!! We just switched our theme and needed their team to add it for us. They were so kind and quick, within 30 minutes it was done! I also recall having the same experience when we added it the first time. Thank you for this awesome app!!

Natural-Pawz

I just started with the free version to make sure I liked the app and so far it is fantastic. Will be upgrading soon! The live chat support is very helpful as well!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31