Recenze (413)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
7. září 2018

Only just added the app, but it is easy to customise and the support has been fast and very helpful.

Oliver Thomas Children's Boutique
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 7 hodinami
4. leden 2023

Fantastic customer service! Quick response time and fast support! I wasn’t able to figure out how to program the app on my Shopify, so I submitted a request for help. I received a response and they added the app for me within hours.

Closet Full of Clovers
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 6 hodinami
9. listopad 2020

The customer service is amazing! Super quick to respond. The upgrade from free is definitely worth it.

Bridget King Jewelry
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 6 hodinami
28. červenec 2021

Great app! I needed some help to install but the support was super quick and very helpful with customisation too.

Bazaar
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 5 hodinami
19. duben 2020

Exactly what we were searching for!!!
Design, user-friendly interface and very supportive developers. Customer support helped us to install the app properly and complete the customization properly on our shop.
You can check our lovely wishlist feature on www.luxuria.com.tr in 2 weeks!

Luxuria İstanbul
Turecko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 5 hodinami
20. duben 2020

This app is great! Customer service was really helpful, friendly and responded quickly. I really recommend this app!

Vitela Which Craft
Datum úprav: 7. květen 2019

Absolutely 5 stars for an amazing Andre super fast customer service. I have requested many custom changes and the representative solved all my issues. Fabulous job.

Luxury Next Season
15. listopad 2020

Love this app., super easy to install and customize. Customer service team went above and beyond, a pleasure to work with!

Nixxen Rayne
11. listopad 2020

I thought I could figure out how to setup this APP-but then I got nervous- So all I had to do was email them and in less than an hour it was set up for me!!
Super Impressed! Loved that I didn't have to call and wait for help!!!

Studio 77 Gifts & Accessories
14. září 2018

Très satisfaite de cette application,et mes clients l'utilisent beaucoup depuis que je l'ai installée sur mon site.

Wilan Beauté