Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Beberisueño

This is the best app I have found for Wishlist, it perfectly integrate smoothly on my shopify website. The team is great, they help you with anything you need very fast. It is important to use a good technology as Wishify that is supported by a great team that always help their costumers as they are. They also have more apps very helpful that I like too, so I can build a great shopify website.

Dancing Oaks Nursery and Gardens

This app is just what our customers wanted. Plus the tech support is extremely responsive and helpful!

shop the crush

Ive been looking to add a wishlist page to my site and this app is simple and easy to use, the customer support was quick and very helpful.

LoraineHolmesCL

Really good app! I could translate to Spanish and the customer service is excellent!! They helped me with the code and made it personalized to our wishes ❤️ Thanks!!!!

MelaninChicXJessica

I love the wishlist, I had a lot of abandoned carts so hopefully this helps with that and they were really really helpful when I needed someone to install the code for me.

HomeAndOfficeFurnishings.com

I love this app! I use it so my customers can save their favorite items on their wish list and keep coming back to my store. I also love how quick their staff takes action. I emailed them about my situation & less than 2 minutes later they already corrected it. It was that fast!!! I highly recommend using their App!!! by Pit&Cling Productions

Nixxen Rayne

Love this app., super easy to install and customize. Customer service team went above and beyond, a pleasure to work with!

HB & Co.

So I downloaded this app due to a referral from a friend! Best decision ever! Their customer support team was top notch and so nice! They set everything up for me in no time! HIGHLY recommended

Studio 77 Gifts & Accessories

I thought I could figure out how to setup this APP-but then I got nervous- So all I had to do was email them and in less than an hour it was set up for me!!
Super Impressed! Loved that I didn't have to call and wait for help!!!

Bridget King Jewelry

The customer service is amazing! Super quick to respond. The upgrade from free is definitely worth it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26