Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 26, 2021

Amazing customer support, fast and incredibly helpful! The app itself is fabulous and is super easy to set up!

One Wear Freedom
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
March 26, 2021

App easy to use and great customer service ! I got a very quick response and the issue was fixed super fast. Thank you !

nymfavintage
France
Time spent using app: 14 days
March 25, 2021

Amazing customer service and fixed any issues I had with the app in lightening fast speed. Appreciate it!

Senita Athletics
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 25, 2021

The app looks amazing on my store, and is very intuitive. The customer support responded and fixed my few issues in the same day! Take note that the few issues I had was surely my fault.

Boutique Santé Vous Jeune
March 23, 2021

Customer service is great! I had a problem with my theme colors and they responded right away and fixed the problem for me. The app is easy to install and I really like the layout over the other wishlist apps I tried. This one is also cheaper and more customizable on the free plan.

FIERCE FASHION by Lexi
March 23, 2021

Excellent customer service! They helped install the app quickly and efficiently. The team answered all of my questions and got the app up and running in less than 30 minutes!

The Clear Cut
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited May 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your prompt support and great communication. Everything is perfect! couldnt be more happy

Lolli Wraps
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 22, 2021

really helped me with everything. Thanks! Contact team for full benefit. They input everything i wanted through coding. Best wishes!

Ruqayah Designs
March 17, 2021

Just downloaded this app and the support was great to get it up and going. Looking forward to see how it performs, so far so good!

Knippel Garden Centre
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 17, 2021

They were a great help when I needed it during instillation! I had made a mistake and was panicking and they were super responsive and helped me get back on track!

De's Nails