Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 16, 2021

First time using this app. Great and fast service, my agent was attentive and very helpful. Thanks Wishify!!

OffBeat
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Zooomy replied March 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate that you took a moment to post a review for us :)

If you need any assistance anytime, feel free to contact us.

March 16, 2021

I initially had some trouble installing the app, but the Zooomy team was extremely helpful and responsive. I love the way it looks and functions!

Sailor
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 16, 2021

I've just installed this app and so far am loving the look and the ease of the platform. I tried to install myself but couldn't figure out how to install the code by watching the videos. Contacted support on the Zooomy dashboard, and not only did they respond quickly, they set it up quickly. Great email communication. This is a must have app. I highly recommend. Thank you Zooomy for your wonderful product.

Papple Dapple Co
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 15, 2021

Customer service is prompt and amazing. Cator is especially helpful and help me set it up. Thank you!

Kalikhasan Eco-Friendly Solutions
Philippines
Time spent using app: 4 days
March 11, 2021

Just installed so this is a review on their customer support which is outstanding. Answered immediately on live chat and went above and beyond to help answer and solve my setup questions, including some coding work. Thanks!

The Everset
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 9, 2021

I would like to say Customer Service is Amazing. this app is easy to use and if you need help with anything they are always willing to help. I compared prices to other apps and so far this was my best option. happy customer right here

Pink Crafts Panda
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
March 9, 2021

The support for this app was very quick and effective! Great app for customers to share their wishlist.

Bare Sunday
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 9, 2021

I was looking for a wishlist app that coule also be as a sneaky nudge or reminder to the hubby/partner/besties to get something a lady would like. This app suits my needs perfectly. Well priced and the support is, exceptional. Not often do I give reviews or 5 stars but this one is deserved in my opinion.

curAtiv
South Africa
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 9, 2021

I must say that we looked at a lot of wishlist apps, but here not only the app is great - but the support is way over expectations! Can only recommend this app!

CarCare Freaks - Bilpleje & Tilbehør til Entusiaster og Professionelle.
Denmark
Time spent using app: 3 days
March 8, 2021

I love this app and the support is out of this world. I changed themes on my store and I couldn't figure out how to add this to the new liquid. I sent an email and in less than an hour, it was added for me. Super fast, very helpful and very professional! Thanks for your help!

Repeats4U