Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Kriket Broadhurst

The app was easy to install and fitted our needs. I needed a little help with coding and the developer sorted out my issue quickly with no fuss.

Texas Time Gifts and Fine Art

Terrific app: looks great, works great, very easy from the customer-facing perspective. Excellent support as well. Very highly recommended.

HighEndGrillers

These guys go above and beyond to make sure you're happy with there app. Not to mention its the best wish-list app ive come across! Thanks Zooomy!

Piano Language

I have contacted this app two times in the last week to get help setting up my wishlist for my site. Both times they have been so nice and easy and offered to input my request in the site for me. They did it so quickly and they were happy to help!

Posh Pineapple Boutique

Love the app and love the help from the developers. So easy to use and they are very helpful! Would recommend!

Atelier d'experiences

Really useful app and grateful for the support team who were responsive at all times and happy to help personalise it to my liking!

Bridal Yard

I gotta be really honest with this app. Firstly the customer support was seamless and quick. I loved the way they helped me out with instant solutions. Secondly the UI. It was so handy that anybody could play around the app. I really appreciate the back-end developers for bringing out such a hassle-free app. Kudos team!

July 30, 2020

Thank you so much for posting such an amazing review! I'm so happy to read this wonderful review today.

Hey BabeBee Baby Boutique

I use this app to help with customer retention while they are shopping. If customers know they can save items they may not yet to ready to buy, they are more likely to return with confidence knowing it is still there!

Your Hair Goals Zambia

Easy to use app and great plans for small to medium companies that are setting up new websites . Highly recommened

Jades Secrets

I used this app for a elegant looking Wishlist and looks beautiful and sleek! Customer service team very helpful!