Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify | Reviews

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Rhein-Ahr-Wein.de

Quick and awesome support team who helped me installing the code snipped in my theme. Nice tool and easy to use.

Blaise Boutique

They helped me with any questions I had, great customer service with quick responses to any email I sent them!

Chameleon Cuttables LLC

The customer service is outstanding! I asked for some layout changes and the changes were made right away. The app works great and I'm very happy with it!

Lavender Paperie

Great app! Team very friendly and quick to respond back. Had my button centered and looks great!! Thank you!

Snap Gasket

This is my second review on the same project. After they helped install for free...I asked for a pretty good amount of customization, twice. I paid a very fair price for the initial work, and they didn't charge me anything on the second tweak. It was all done in a day or two. Great customer care.

Peachy Savage

I installed the app but wanted some things changed. Small things to make the wishlist and features look better. contacted support and they immediately fixed it. Very handy app and great customer service. Thank you!

Lady Blossom Apparel

The support of this app is awesome! I had some issues when installing, but they managed to solve them just immediately. 'Love this app!

Everyday Lily

This app is perfect to help keep repeat customers to come back again and again. I love being able to have the option for my customers to save and come back and makes it so easy for them to look back at what they need without searching again.

AST Direct

great app with a very easy install process i had it up and running within 15 mins. customers seem to like the wishlist

Lisa Russo Fine Art

Such a clean, easy to use interface! I asked for help with the install and it was done in about 10 minutes. Couldn't be happier!