Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Mayaar Online

Nice, simple and free app. Nice work developer. Keep it up. Keep it free. Very responsive and customizable

JoinWear

Was easy to integrate. Customers haven't really used it a lot yet but hopefully it will help them. Myself am enjoy it.

Great2bHome Polish Pottery and Unique Gifts

Wonderful app! highly recommend. Very easy to set up and use - customer support available as well.

Rebellious Rose NZ

I'm enjoying this app, was easy to integrate. Customers haven't really used it a lot yet but hopefully it will help them

A Little Peace Of Joy

I had a little trouble adding the code to my product page but I contacted Wishlist customer service and they were able to add everything I needed within 10 minutes. Amazing service and I am already loving the app. Hope my customers will too!

Fashion Cuvée

I had some problems with adjusting the app to Slovak language and the zoomy team did everything immediatelly for me. Great app!!!

Trendi Trainers

I haven't had this app for long, but so far so good it's been a breeze to install and looks great on my store! Haven't had any problems with it yet and I can't wait to see my customers using their wish lists ready for the festive season! Would recommend to use.

Three-Sixty Unique

Great app and great support. The app was super-simple to install and use. A day later we needed advice on creating a wishlist button, submitted the query and got an immediate reply. Five minutes later the button was on the website, done by the support team, without us lifting a finger. Highly recommended. Update: We're now seeing people adding to their wishlists which is a great help for product planning and marketing campaigns. I loooove this app!

Fivebutlers

Superb App. Easy to install & use. Great Support. Solves most of the shopify admin problems. Abandoned cart has reduced & conversion rates have increased. The best part about the app is the documentation & the support services.

Rave Bunny Boutique

Super easy to use and super functional wishlist app. I love it! Any issues I ran into were resolved quickly with their help too