Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Kris’s Top Picks

I use the app so that customers can add an item they want and can later return to find it quickly. So far so good and was easy to setup.

Case Collection Clothing

We are loving the Wishlist app For our online clothing boutique and our customers are enjoying it also! Highly recommended!

Modish Rebels

Really easy to add, and did not slow down website. Support was very fast, same day and they have a live chat function!

Paisii Co

Great app and customer service. I had an issue with adding the code and they responded extremely quick - AND took care of the issue. Fantastic support and app. Highly recommend!

Emerson Dental & Medical Supply

Useful app, highly recommended.
Awesome customer service! Was confused on how to setup and they responded immediately

Studio d'art Shuffle

Love that it's free until you really improved your business with more customers using the app. They are super effective when it's time to fix a bug. We match wishify with other app or features. We had some issue, but not for long. Probably the best customer service for a Shopify app.

The Steady Hand

Installation was quick and easy. I am very particular and wanted a heart icon on my home page to link to my Wishlist page. I couldn't figure out how to do it myself so I sent them an email and they did it all in less than 30 minutes. No charge. Amazing customer service. The wishlist function is super easy for customers to use. I had a couple of them try it out and they were very happy with it. Thank you so much!

Flamingo Frock

The APP works perfectly and the support is super attentive! I didn't expect support to help me out pretty quickly. And they helped me add an additional function on the website.

in2Detailing

Absolutely incredible app and the makers are really helpful. Sorted any issues within an hour, looks awesome, works perfectly. Exactly what I wanted. Cant recommend highly enough. Thank you

W I N O N A

We just installed this app and required some help with the process, making small modifications to the coding and layout. The team were very quick with their responses and communication. We were able to get everything running as we wished within a couple of hours.

There is a setup video but I suggest contacting them for any customisations.
So far we are very pleased with this app.