Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

The Clear Cut

Excellent customer service! They helped install the app quickly and efficiently. The team answered all of my questions and got the app up and running in less than 30 minutes!

Lolli Wraps

Thank you so much for your prompt support and great communication. Everything is perfect! Very happy

Ruqayah Designs

really helped me with everything. Thanks! Contact team for full benefit. They input everything i wanted through coding. Best wishes!

Knippel Garden Centre

Just downloaded this app and the support was great to get it up and going. Looking forward to see how it performs, so far so good!

De's Nails

They were a great help when I needed it during instillation! I had made a mistake and was panicking and they were super responsive and helped me get back on track!

OffBeat

First time using this app. Great and fast service, my agent was attentive and very helpful. Thanks Wishify!!

March 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate that you took a moment to post a review for us :)

If you need any assistance anytime, feel free to contact us.

Sailor

I initially had some trouble installing the app, but the Zooomy team was extremely helpful and responsive. I love the way it looks and functions!

Papple Dapple Co

I've just installed this app and so far am loving the look and the ease of the platform. I tried to install myself but couldn't figure out how to install the code by watching the videos. Contacted support on the Zooomy dashboard, and not only did they respond quickly, they set it up quickly. Great email communication. This is a must have app. I highly recommend. Thank you Zooomy for your wonderful product.

Kalikhasan Eco-Friendly Solutions

Customer service is prompt and amazing. Cator is especially helpful and help me set it up. Thank you!

The Everset

Just installed so this is a review on their customer support which is outstanding. Answered immediately on live chat and went above and beyond to help answer and solve my setup questions, including some coding work. Thanks!