Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Clean Haven Naturals

Time spent using app Over 2 years

My customers LOVE this app and so do I. They were also incredibly helpful when I had issues with some of my coding to set it up properly. They responded instantly and fixed it right away.

CLICK ME FASHION unlimited

Location Philippines

I really like this app,it works perfectly to my shop.Great and awesome ..My shop looks professional

The Country Resource

I love this app! Now my customers can start a wish list and come back to it when they are ready to purchase.

Mayaar Online

Location Pakistan

Nice, simple and free app. Nice work developer. Keep it up. Keep it free. Very responsive and customizable

JoinWear

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 2 years

Was easy to integrate. Customers haven't really used it a lot yet but hopefully it will help them. Myself am enjoy it.

Great2bHome Polish Pottery and Unique Gifts

Wonderful app! highly recommend. Very easy to set up and use - customer support available as well.

Rebellious Rose NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm enjoying this app, was easy to integrate. Customers haven't really used it a lot yet but hopefully it will help them

A Little Peace Of Joy

Time spent using app About 1 year

I had a little trouble adding the code to my product page but I contacted Wishlist customer service and they were able to add everything I needed within 10 minutes. Amazing service and I am already loving the app. Hope my customers will too!

Fashion Cuvée

Location Slovakia

I had some problems with adjusting the app to Slovak language and the zoomy team did everything immediatelly for me. Great app!!!

Trendi Trainers

Time spent using app About 1 month

I haven't had this app for long, but so far so good it's been a breeze to install and looks great on my store! Haven't had any problems with it yet and I can't wait to see my customers using their wish lists ready for the festive season! Would recommend to use.