Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Bujog

I was searching for this kind of app most of them was very expensive this one awesome works super good

livestore24h

Aplikacija je extra i svima bi je preporučio. nadam se da će mi doneti dobru zaradu. trebalo bi svi da je koriste

Threadapy

Easy to install, good customisations available & does as stated. Very happy with it so far & no complaints

Dog Collar Fancy

Check it out at www.dogcollarfancy.com

So far, so good. I installed it and didn't like the placement of the button, so I wrote to support and got a very prompt response, plus they moved it to exactly where I wanted it to be. These guys are awesome and I most definitely recommend this app to all Shopify stores in need of a wishlist.

The Mobile Clothes Shop Ltd

Don White - Artdreamer

I love the concept and the customer service is awesome -- they set it up for me and it looks great.........

Cloudy Vape Co. Umhlanga.

This app is awesome so easy to use and on top of that it's free. Thanks guys
Keep up the great work.

Bon Maxie

Just loaded a few days ago - emailed for help and received a SUPER quick response. Just requiring a few tweaks for my site layout, but so far, so good!

Retro Stage - Chic Vintage Dresses and Accessories

Good and fast service, and good APP, recommend it.
I think you can get one for your store, really good!

Tecmask

The best app I used so far!!! We are really happy with it and it complements our shop so well. Customer service are very helpful and solved our issue in seconds. Cheers! Keep on doing your great thing :)