Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

boutique HANAYA

The reliable app!
We had an issue after installing this app didn't work well. The visitor to our site kindly told us that ‘after clicking "login", I get redirected to the home page. Basically, I'm not even asked to enter an e-mail address and password, I'm just getting sent back to the home page. I can only add products to the Cart page.’, so we ask them to help us out. since we had no idea how to fix it, they suggested us to add them as a stuff. It was a little scared to add someone as a stuff, BUT they proved worthy of our trust! They will enjoy the trust of users like us. Thank you Team Zooomy!!!

d'Elegance Supply

I just installed this app to help with conversion. My store has been up for a while without this feature. The price is reasonable, easy setup. Looks good. I am looking forward to see the results.

Rainbow Cool Stuff

I was impressed with the very helpful staff. Great little free app - will be a nice addition to my store

ShopShack-no

Very good app!

I recommend it to all.

Kelly Nicole Art Inc.

The perfect addition to my store! Works seamlessly. Super easy set up with excellent customer service. Highly recommend! Thank you for this free app!

Chimey's Paradise

J'utilise cette application pour faciliter la vie de mes clients. Ils peuvent ainsi ajouter des favoris et revenir vers les articles sauvegardés à tout moment.

OCEANO CLOTHING

I love it, my customers can add Favorited items and then is easy for them just to buy whatever the wish more.

Wilan Beauté

Très satisfaite de cette application,et mes clients l'utilisent beaucoup depuis que je l'ai installée sur mon site.

Crab-Vault

Looks great so far.... Thanks.

FetishAccessories

It is a stable and consistent app. The wishlist app has given me the ability to offer a feature that creates flexibility for my targeted artist. I think that it needs a bit more tweaking in position on the page. I would like to put it closer to where the color and price is on my page. When you copy and paste the CSS/HTML code to the page it lands closer to the bottom of the page. There may be minimum coding required for specialized to compliment the flow of your page,