Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pretty in Print Art

5 stars for the customer service! Yet to test the app as still developing, but will post another review on performance after a few weeks. Thanks guys! So quick to help!

MiamiTeenyWeenyBikini.Com

Love it, easy to install, and looks and works great on my site. Already have customers using it to save their wish for later.

GolfGiftShirts.com

Awesome customer support with very fast response. This app is definitely a plus. Great Work Zooomy.

OSA younique

hundred of stars for this App, developer have installed in my shop the HTML code for free in less of five minutes.
I'm in love with them

Pinkygrace

Customer service is excellent! Very helpful! App is very useful. i am able to track potential customers when they add the items in the wishlist!

MAEM Boutique

Great customer care, thank you :-) .....Definitely recommend wishlist app ...... 5 big start........

NaturalJapanGoods | Many Japan Original Sale

Thank you!

this App is good.
especially friendly and quickly support.
I am satisfied.
I wish many good (and free) App come up Shopify.

Seashi

Thank you for a great free app! It works perfectly and is a much needed addition to my store.

www.seashi.myshopify.com

Ressa's Unique Boutique

This is a great app! Support was super fast and friendly!!!
I highly recommend this addon and I am very pleased with it!!!

Amelia James By Diane

So far this is great, I had a little trouble with installation, I emailed the company and they got it up and running really fast. Great support!