Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Developer
Zooomy
4.9
July 6, 2020

Installation was quick and easy. I am very particular and wanted a heart icon on my home page to link to my Wishlist page. I couldn't figure out how to do it myself so I sent them an email and they did it all in less than 30 minutes. No charge. Amazing customer service. The wishlist function is super easy for customers to use. I had a couple of them try it out and they were very happy with it. Thank you so much!

The Steady Hand
Time spent using app: 13 days
June 30, 2020

The APP works perfectly and the support is super attentive! I didn't expect support to help me out pretty quickly. And they helped me add an additional function on the website.

Flamingo Frock
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 26, 2020

Absolutely incredible app and the makers are really helpful. Sorted any issues within an hour, looks awesome, works perfectly. Exactly what I wanted. Cant recommend highly enough. Thank you

in2Detailing
Time spent using app: 1 day
June 25, 2020

We just installed this app and required some help with the process, making small modifications to the coding and layout. The team were very quick with their responses and communication. We were able to get everything running as we wished within a couple of hours.

There is a setup video but I suggest contacting them for any customisations.
So far we are very pleased with this app.

W I N O N A
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 25, 2020

We needed help with installing the app in our store, and their support team was able to assist us immediately. We're still testing out the app, but so far so good! Thank you for your quick response to our inquiries.

The Makeup Store MNL