Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Wishlist

Infinity Raine

Quick and easy set and great customer support! They helped with set up and we had it up and running within an hour.

Ti Ani - Wild & Organic Tea

Location New Zealand

This is the second app I've installed with Zooomy and I'm very happy. They helped me install the app and its working well. Thank you :)

Is To Me

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app, but what excels here is the service, speedy and second to none! speedy and the app works great, what is there not to like

Mooi Metal Art

Very easy to install and setup. To get the look and feel of some of the features of this app to match your store theme you have to contact them and they work on it with a quick turnaround.. very impressed so far!

Scent In The City

Time spent using app 1 day

So far so good! Wanted to start having an account system and Wishlist set up on my site and this app made it easy. They also did a good job explaining how to set it up yourself, but once I finished, I wanted to make the Wishlist button a little more customized, and I reached out to support, who managed to get back to me and install those updates within an hour of emailing them. Looking forward to my continued use of this app. A suggestion: I am unsure if this is possible, but if there would be a way for the customer to access their Wishlist within their Shopify account rather than a separate page, I think that could potentially bring a lot of value. But for the time being I made it work pretty well, and I am happy with the results thus far.

Art by Me

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Virkelig god app som virker. Kundeservicen er virkelig i top, og jeg har fået hurtig hjælp de gange hvor jeg har haft brug for deres hjæl :)

Barn Chick Quilts

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Our customer's were requesting a wishlist option on our store. We reviewed several apps and decided on this one for it's simplicity and reasonable price. All questions and requests were answered and modifications turned around quickly. This company is very easy to work with.

FABCYCLE

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Zoomify team was super helpful and very responsive and they helped me to install the app and tweak things to fit my website. Everything looks good and I can definitely recommend!

Coquetry Clothing

Time spent using app About 16 hours

Best support I have ever had on an app! I installed it pretty quick, but had one little hitch (my fault).. I emailed them on Sunday night, received a response within an hour, and its not even 6am on Monday morning and it is fixed. The app is simple, affordable, and does exactly what I needed it to do. THANK YOU!

Simpler Ways

The Team at Wishify has been incredibly helpful in getting me up to speed on the Wishlist integration for my online store. They were very constructive in helping me get it where I needed it to be, always in a kind and timely manner, allowing me to get it all done and working by the time I needed to launch. Would very much recommend working with them, and using this feature.