Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Luminous Accessories

I needed help adding the icon for the wishlist to my page, they were very quick with responding and very helpful. Made setting up really easy.

Mommy World

I found this app after researching different choices for wishlist apps. Very pleased at how easy it was to install & more so that they helped me out quickly during their off-time (i.e., weekend). Great app!

Belle à Nouveau

This app is so worth it! Easy to set up, and when I needed a little extra help customizing, the Zooomy team was super quick to respond and helped me get things looking just the way I wanted.

Not So Subtle Plushies

Just installed the app and the customer support has been excellent thus far! Can't wait to give it a try.

Dang Sassy Boutique

I Looooove it!!! Such a great app for sure!!! Check it out!!! I think you will love it too!!!!!!!!!!

Orange Umbrella Co

I found this because I was on another more expensive app that was starting to really add up. I'm so glad I made the switch! It was so easy to set up and the one question I did have was answered/resolved on a weekend within a few hours! Highly recommend.

Living Libations CA

Great app and the best support I have experienced from any shopify app company. Will definitely try out more apps from Zooomy.

The Sunset Shop

After a lot of researching wishlist apps, I decided to go with Wishlist by Wishify this week. So far, I'm very impressed with the tech support and tech service response time. I was unable to get the app to work at first on my site, and the tech team immediately responded to get the wishlist loading on my product pages. I had a couple other issues and a couple of customization requests, and once again, the tech team was on it. Thanks Wishify!

ERIBEAUTY

I downloaded this app today and had some issues setting up one thing, I reached out to customer service and they were able to quickly assist and fix my issue. I am so happy they were able to get me up and running so quickly. Thank you sooo much for your help. I'm so excited for my customers to use this new feature! Definitely recommend!

yunkidz

A good application and technical assistance is up to standard. All my application issues were resolved quickly. Thank you