Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

AREO

This is a great app to add! I was nervous to do the code change by myself and they helped me do it and it only took 5 minutes! Most other companies that do a chat feature are either automated or make you wait forever Wishify actually had a person on the other end helping. I would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking to add a wishlist to their website

Hopely Ever After, LLC

Great and simple app that adds a great feature to your store. It has a free option as well. Thumbs up!

Hetlek

Great and simple app for your store. Kind and super quick support team! Good job! Definitely worth 5/5 stars!

Carolily Finery

The customer support is phenomenal! My developer wasn't available to help me set everything up and their team was more than happy to help. The back end is easy to use and self explanatory.

One Wear Freedom

Amazing customer support, fast and incredibly helpful! The app itself is fabulous and is super easy to set up!

nymfavintage

App easy to use and great customer service ! I got a very quick response and the issue was fixed super fast. Thank you !

Senita Athletics

Amazing customer service and fixed any issues I had with the app in lightening fast speed. Appreciate it!

Boutique Santé Vous Jeune

The app looks amazing on my store, and is very intuitive. The customer support responded and fixed my few issues in the same day! Take note that the few issues I had was surely my fault.

FIERCE FASHION by Lexi

Customer service is great! I had a problem with my theme colors and they responded right away and fixed the problem for me. The app is easy to install and I really like the layout over the other wishlist apps I tried. This one is also cheaper and more customizable on the free plan.

The Clear Cut

Excellent customer service! They helped install the app quickly and efficiently. The team answered all of my questions and got the app up and running in less than 30 minutes!