Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 25, 2022

Virkelig god app som virker. Kundeservicen er virkelig i top, og jeg har fået hurtig hjælp de gange hvor jeg har haft brug for deres hjæl :)

Art by Me
Denmark
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 22, 2022

Our customer's were requesting a wishlist option on our store. We reviewed several apps and decided on this one for it's simplicity and reasonable price. All questions and requests were answered and modifications turned around quickly. This company is very easy to work with.

Barn Chick Quilts
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
January 21, 2022

Zoomify team was super helpful and very responsive and they helped me to install the app and tweak things to fit my website. Everything looks good and I can definitely recommend!

FABCYCLE
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
January 3, 2022

Best support I have ever had on an app! I installed it pretty quick, but had one little hitch (my fault).. I emailed them on Sunday night, received a response within an hour, and its not even 6am on Monday morning and it is fixed. The app is simple, affordable, and does exactly what I needed it to do. THANK YOU!

Coquetry Clothing
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
December 15, 2021

The Team at Wishify has been incredibly helpful in getting me up to speed on the Wishlist integration for my online store. They were very constructive in helping me get it where I needed it to be, always in a kind and timely manner, allowing me to get it all done and working by the time I needed to launch. Would very much recommend working with them, and using this feature.

Simpler Ways
Time spent using app: 8 days
December 1, 2021

This App is amazing!!!!! Love Every feature. Had a little issue connecting the code but because I made a mistake. Instructions are clear, but I went ahead of the process and made a mistake. I contacted support and within couple minutes the whole issue was solved!!! GREAT SUPPORT SERVICE!!!! NOW EVERYTHING IS UP AND RUNNING FANTASTIC! I DEF. RECOMMEND THIS APP 100%!!!!

SHARO'S COLLECTION
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 21, 2021

Great app! I had a bit of trouble installing the code myself in the theme but the support was fantastic! They responded to my questions the same day and had everything up and running exactly how I needed it. Plus, this app is super easy to use.

Jillian Leigh Jewellery
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 20, 2021

woow great app quick response i recomend this app everything works perfect thank u am so happy u guys are the best

rrebecasglamboutique
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited November 11, 2021

The Wishlist is PERFECT for your store. It's simple, looks stylish with themes, and the dev team is so professional to answer any of your questions or customized ideas.

Rayzlee
Germany
Time spent using app: 29 days
October 21, 2021

I had trouble figuring out how to insert the code into the 2.0 theme, so I contacted support to do it. Within an hour, they inserted the code for me and it works beautifully! I cannot wait to debut the new theme to my customers. I have good feelings about Q4/holiday peak season.

Golden Beauty Co.