Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Simplepleasuresgifts

Customer service is great. I needed help installing the app and they had it done within minutes! Very happy with their help.

Sustainable Marine Canada - Reef Aquarium Supplies Plus+

I just installed this app and something didn't quite take for me. The support was immediate and fixed my issue. I appreciated the assistance and the speed was amazing! I tried other apps before this one and got no help. This one will do just what I need.

Aztec Diamond Equestrian (UK) Limited

Fantastic App, Super easy to use and customise. We've been using it for a year or so now with no issues at all. I recently required some help adding the app onto our new custom theme and the team could not be more helpful. They were super responsive and easy to work with. Overall a great addition to the site.

BeJeweled

Just added this feature to our website and I wish only that on the wishlist page the share icons were bigger. But so far like the app.

orly.life

The App and Support are awesome! The integration is very smooth and responsive. Easy to install and if any issues, fixed in a jiffy.

Baddie All Night

I use this app to create a simple wishlist on my website, I didn’t like the design they first did for me but they changed it without me even telling them how I wanted it. It looked good in the end and the support team was responsive! They customized it to my theme without my help which I thought was the most impressive

The Given Style

The installment of the app was super fast and easy i was able to do it all myself, however i wanted to add the heart icon to my website and was unable to do it on my own. I contacted support yesterday and earlier today everything was set-up perfectly just how i wanted it. Customer service is amazing, super fast and great communication.

Eye Republic

Amazing help!!! love the team. There is an efficient process when help is needed and within hours, the wishlist buttons were added

Payton Piper Boutique

I just installed the app but wanted to make sure I did the coding correctly. They responded to my email for help within minutes and did the install for me free of charge. Very happy with the customer service.

6/28: I revamped my website and reached out to customer service again to make sure I was set up correctly and once again they answered within a few minutes(on a Sunday!) and had my new site updated for me within the hour!

Hot Tips Beauty

Above and beyond customer service. Show up nicely on site. Changed to a different theme, little different to add icon, but the team went above to make it happens! A must get app!