Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 15, 2021

Thank you Zooomy Team for the prompt tech support to help us set up the wishlist function. Awesome app and amazing team!!

PawzUpAu
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 12, 2021

This app has perfect support. And whishlist works amazing. I tried some apps to add whishlist this app is perfecet!!! Thank you so much

NowShopFun
Turkey
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 12, 2021

For my first support ticket it was a very easy process to request help. I tried my best to import the Wishlist on my own but had problem with finding the right area to enter in the code. They helped quickly and what took me over an 1 they did in 5 minutes. Thank you so much!

The Modern Farmhouse
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 11, 2021

Alles was wir benötigen haben wir in dieser App gefunden. Der Support hat uns super schnell geholfen und uns spezielle Wünsche erfüllt, welche wir selbst nicht einstellen konnten. DANKE!!!

awkflagship.boutique
Austria
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited February 17, 2022

I truly LOVE this app. It's easy to use, nice overview and the support is AMAZING!! I had an issue installing the app on my new Shopify Theme and they helped me really quickly to get everything up and running again. I really recommend this app!!

Keelin Design
Belgium
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 20, 2021

Support is great, they helped me instantly to get the app installed and were very swift in replying.

My Imagination UK
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 16, 2021

Excellent support team. They installed the app for us within 30 minutes of taking the app. Thanks, Team Wishify for your help!

Sweet Magnoliaa
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 14, 2021

Needed help with getting the code for the button just right, and this team was extremely responsive! A++ for the team :)

Whiskeyjack Boutique
September 8, 2021

Their team is incredibly responsive and fast in helping us with setting up the app. Couldn't be happier! Thank you very much! We appreciate your help!

Sincerely Lucia
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited August 24, 2021

Customer service was awesome. Got help with installing app to my website in less than a day.Customer service was awesome. Got help with installing app to my website in less than a day. Awesome

Baby Glamourous