Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

LaMara Paris

The best app for wishlist feature, I asked the developer to help me customize the wishlist look for my site and they assisted instantly. I am super happy and I got just what I wanted out of this app. worth the money!

HolyShisha

I installed the app just a moment ago, but it looks good and the customer service wrote me in about 2 Minutes. Thanks.

MyKiCi

This app is awesome, easy and intuitive. Support is quickly and helpful, they solved my problem in no time.

Beberisueño

This is the best app I have found for Wishlist, it perfectly integrate smoothly on my shopify website. The team is great, they help you with anything you need very fast. It is important to use a good technology as Wishify that is supported by a great team that always help their costumers as they are. They also have more apps very helpful that I like too, so I can build a great shopify website.

Dancing Oaks Nursery and Gardens

This app is just what our customers wanted. Plus the tech support is extremely responsive and helpful!

shop the crush

Ive been looking to add a wishlist page to my site and this app is simple and easy to use, the customer support was quick and very helpful.

LoraineHolmesCL

Really good app! I could translate to Spanish and the customer service is excellent!! They helped me with the code and made it personalized to our wishes ❤️ Thanks!!!!

MelaninChicXJessica

I love the wishlist, I had a lot of abandoned carts so hopefully this helps with that and they were really really helpful when I needed someone to install the code for me.

HomeAndOfficeFurnishings.com

I love this app! I use it so my customers can save their favorite items on their wish list and keep coming back to my store. I also love how quick their staff takes action. I emailed them about my situation & less than 2 minutes later they already corrected it. It was that fast!!! I highly recommend using their App!!! by Pit&Cling Productions

Nixxen Rayne

Love this app., super easy to install and customize. Customer service team went above and beyond, a pleasure to work with!