Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Posh Pineapple Boutique

Love the app and love the help from the developers. So easy to use and they are very helpful! Would recommend!

Atelier d'experiences

Really useful app and grateful for the support team who were responsive at all times and happy to help personalise it to my liking!

Bridal Yard

I gotta be really honest with this app. Firstly the customer support was seamless and quick. I loved the way they helped me out with instant solutions. Secondly the UI. It was so handy that anybody could play around the app. I really appreciate the back-end developers for bringing out such a hassle-free app. Kudos team!

July 30, 2020

Thank you so much for posting such an amazing review! I'm so happy to read this wonderful review today.

Hey BabeBee Baby Boutique

I use this app to help with customer retention while they are shopping. If customers know they can save items they may not yet to ready to buy, they are more likely to return with confidence knowing it is still there!

Your Hair Goals Zambia

Easy to use app and great plans for small to medium companies that are setting up new websites . Highly recommened

Jades Secrets

I used this app for a elegant looking Wishlist and looks beautiful and sleek! Customer service team very helpful!

Distinctive Specialties

I use this app for our online store. I absolutely love it! It brings a special touch to our website. Customer service ROCK! I did an upgrade version of my website and lost a few things. I sent Zooomy an email at 12:20am Saturday morning expecting them to respond the next business day, which would be Monday. My issue was resolved in 3 mins.
Great Customer Service
Great Product
Great Price
Thank you Zooomy!

Doses of Grace

Just started using this since my customers have been asking for something like this. Convenient and easy to set up.

Luminous Accessories

I needed help adding the icon for the wishlist to my page, they were very quick with responding and very helpful. Made setting up really easy.

Mommy World

I found this app after researching different choices for wishlist apps. Very pleased at how easy it was to install & more so that they helped me out quickly during their off-time (i.e., weekend). Great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23