Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Forever Yours Lingerie

Overall incredibly impressed with Wishify and Zooomy all together. I had issues finding where in the code to install it but I reached out to them, received a reply very quickly and they just went ahead and installed it for me. I asked for a secondary feature and It wasn't long after that they had completed it too. Highly recommend it for a wishlist app and zooomy as app company all together.

PATCHCOUTURE

Great app for adding products to your wishlist. We had a little problem and contacted the customer support. The service was outstanding.

Twelve

I installed the app a few hours ago. I thought I did everything right, but I couldn’t see the products on the page; so I contacted the support and within 15 minutes my problem was fixed! I am so satisfied!

LaMara Paris

The best app for wishlist feature, I asked the developer to help me customize the wishlist look for my site and they assisted instantly. I am super happy and I got just what I wanted out of this app. worth the money!

HolyShisha

I installed the app just a moment ago, but it looks good and the customer service wrote me in about 2 Minutes. Thanks.

MyKiCi

This app is awesome, easy and intuitive. Support is quickly and helpful, they solved my problem in no time.

Beberisueño

This is the best app I have found for Wishlist, it perfectly integrate smoothly on my shopify website. The team is great, they help you with anything you need very fast. It is important to use a good technology as Wishify that is supported by a great team that always help their costumers as they are. They also have more apps very helpful that I like too, so I can build a great shopify website.

Dancing Oaks Nursery and Gardens

This app is just what our customers wanted. Plus the tech support is extremely responsive and helpful!

shop the crush

Ive been looking to add a wishlist page to my site and this app is simple and easy to use, the customer support was quick and very helpful.

LoraineHolmesCL

Really good app! I could translate to Spanish and the customer service is excellent!! They helped me with the code and made it personalized to our wishes ❤️ Thanks!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27