Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

HomeAndOfficeFurnishings.com

I love this app! I use it so my customers can save their favorite items on their wish list and keep coming back to my store. I also love how quick their staff takes action. I emailed them about my situation & less than 2 minutes later they already corrected it. It was that fast!!! I highly recommend using their App!!! by Pit&Cling Productions

Nixxen Rayne

Love this app., super easy to install and customize. Customer service team went above and beyond, a pleasure to work with!

HB & Co.

So I downloaded this app due to a referral from a friend! Best decision ever! Their customer support team was top notch and so nice! They set everything up for me in no time! HIGHLY recommended

Studio 77 Gifts & Accessories

I thought I could figure out how to setup this APP-but then I got nervous- So all I had to do was email them and in less than an hour it was set up for me!!
Super Impressed! Loved that I didn't have to call and wait for help!!!

Bridget King Jewelry

The customer service is amazing! Super quick to respond. The upgrade from free is definitely worth it.

Red Sand Fibre Art Studio

I just signed up for this app and i'm hoping my customers will enjoy having a wish list. The customer service was fantastic. They were quick and easy to deal with. I look forward to upgrading once I see how this app performs. Thumbs up!!

Lucid-Sky LLC

Amazing app and customer service!!! So happy with the addition of Wishify's wish list, we think our customers will LOVE the feature! The responsiveness of Zooomy has been lightning fast...they responded quicker to us than we were able to respond to them!

Games To Go

I love this app. It is very easy to use and install, and for things I wanted but couldn't figure out, I wrote in to the support team and they fixed what I needed same day! I have hundreds of products, so I asked to have the ability to add one to a wishlist from a Collections page and they added it for me in minutes. Awesome customer service!

J A Y A COLLECTION

ANSWER IN 5 MINUTES WEBSITE DONE IN 5 MINUTES TOO
VERRY NICE ! THE BEST APP AND NOT EXPENSIVE

Cowgirl Yarn

Overall, this app was relatively easy to install, and the instructions to do so were clear. We have a few functional things that we wish the app could do (add multiple variants of a single product and quantities to the wishlist), but this app meets our needs for a customizable, online wishlist that our customers can share in a variety of ways. What sets this app apart, though, is the incredible support provided by the developers. They responded quickly, and helped us install the code when we couldn't troubleshoot the issue. They went above and beyond what I expected from tech support for such an affordable app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25