Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Wishlist

Fly Paper Products

This is a great app and we installed it just in time for the holiday season. It will also help get customers to sign up for our mailing list and we can cross promote with email blasts!

TireDirect.ca

Great service, the help was quick, they answered at all my request and perfectly. Great app ! Thanks

The Bod Society

Location Australia

So far it has been great service and easy to set up. I am yet to have customers create accounts yet but I have done testers and is quite easy.

Common Ground

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Wow. Simply the best support and service of all of the apps I've used. I needed a little help with installation and their team was quick and friendly. They helped me make the wishlist app look seamless with my branding. Great app!

LeilaCools

Great feature. Well-designed. Clear instructions. Fair pricing. Helpful and responsive support. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

boholace.com

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

absolut amazing and helpful app! Thank you for that and also for the really outstanding support! We will definitely recommend

Crimson Cloud SS

Phenomenal Customer service and response time. I would recommend this application and company to any shopify user. I will continue to do business

vallexabags.com

Location Bulgaria

Fantastic app and a fantastic team behind it. I had some troubles with the sizing of my buttons and they were quick to react and fixed it for me.

Walt's Comic Shop

Location Germany

Amazing support, we changed our theme and needed some adjustment for the app: customer support was fast at it and did a great job!

Purple Carrot Designs

Time spent using app About 11 hours

Company installed the app for me when I was struggling with the code. The response was quick and they had it installed within minutes. I love the ability to customize and my customers are excited to have a wishlist option for the website!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38