Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Walt's Comic Shop

Location Germany

Amazing support, we changed our theme and needed some adjustment for the app: customer support was fast at it and did a great job!

Purple Carrot Designs

Time spent using app About 11 hours

Company installed the app for me when I was struggling with the code. The response was quick and they had it installed within minutes. I love the ability to customize and my customers are excited to have a wishlist option for the website!

By Dash Beauty

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Perfect (and so quick) help! Very friendly and professional, thank you so much for your help! This app is a must have for every web shop,

T.A DEFENSE

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

très bien, simple. facile à utiliser. équipe d'assistance rapide. je recommande.
plutôt intuitive au niveau de l'utilisation

Xi haġa żghira

Location Malta
Time spent using app About 17 hours

I use this app for my store and i highly recommend it especially for a small business like mine, i am sure it will help customers. I needed assistance to install it into my store and their support centre was kind enough to install it for me within minutes! thankyou.

Moody Fitzs Boutique

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I love this app it is so easy to use and the customer support is outstanding. I highly recommend to any small business.

Feliture

Location Japan

Customer service is excellent.
They were able to respond quickly.
I will continue to use this application.

Ines Gloves

Location Netherlands

Simple and strong app. Great features, really does the job! And last but not leat; top notch support! Thanks a lot for your help, keep up the great work!

Enzo Footwear

Time spent using app 1 day

This app is exactly what I needed. And the customer service is great. Now my customers can save for layer instead of adding to cart.

Viale Moda

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app is exactly what our customers were asking for. App is great! Customer support team was amazing and they helped me with the installation - all done in less than 10 minutes. Certainly I recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38