Squadkin ‑ Multi Wishlist

Multi Category and Customizable Wishlist For Guest & Customers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Livspace Catalogue

Location Singapore

Good support and convenient app for wishlist. Meeting all the requirements. Thanks for the support .

Dein Grinder

Time spent using app 1 minute

This is a helpful App with nice deign. Support ist great and it's easy to setup and use. I recommend this App!

Glassic

Time spent using app 40 minutes

Nice Application and Good Support by the developers. Easy to set up and it looks very great. I am happy with this app :)

Geek & Co.

The Squadkin ‑ Multi Wishlist was perfect for our store. It was easy to install and setup. Plus the Squadkin team was super helpful with some custom designing to fit our site branding. Thanks again!

MX Worldwide | by MAXIM'S

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very nice app and excellent customer support! Nice, professional looking wish list with modern and clean design. Customer can create more than one list which is a great feature. Installation is easy. And the best of all – it is FREE.

HEAVEN BEAUTY

Location France

Excellent service support. they solved my issue quickly and now its working perfectly !! i recommand this wishlist !

Minasari Home

Location Germany

AMAZING GOOD SERVICE to my change requests. I did ask some changes regarding look & feel, page address of the app, and so on, all done within 1 day! THANKS! EDIT: I am quite picky how I want to have it, and they did ALL the changes!
Truly happy with the support. Many companies can learn from this! PS: I am Dutch, and I do not use the word amazing as people do in the States, so you can imagine how good the support is.

August 15, 2021

Hello Merchant,

We are not able to see your request in our mail, Your previous request was in May, there is no latest request to update or make changes. Can you please kindly drop an email to support@squadkin.com so we will surely help you.

Sun Mado

Location French Polynesia

Very good app and support ! Design is nice and modern, and the app makes the job. Very happy, I recommend !

Shop On In

So I have gone through so many Wishlist apps., and this is the perfect one. I recommend this app., 100% It is very nice and professional looking, very clean and I love the design. Installation is so simple a child can do it.

MercApp

Location Brazil

Very functional, works fine, support efficiently and the better of all... the customer can create more than one list! The price??? FREEEEEEE

Previous 1