Squadkin ‑ Multi Wishlist

Squadkin ‑ Multi Wishlist | Reviews

by SquadKin

Multi Category and Customizable Wishlist For Guest & Customers

Dein Grinder

This is a helpful App with nice deign. Support ist great and it's easy to setup and use. I recommend this App!

Glassic

Nice Application and Good Support by the developers. Easy to set up and it looks very great. I am happy with this app :)

Geek & Co.

The Squadkin ‑ Multi Wishlist was perfect for our store. It was easy to install and setup. Plus the Squadkin team was super helpful with some custom designing to fit our site branding. Thanks again!

MX Worldwide | by MAXIM'S

Very nice app and excellent customer support! Nice, professional looking wish list with modern and clean design. Customer can create more than one list which is a great feature. Installation is easy. And the best of all – it is FREE.

HEAVEN BEAUTY

Excellent service support. they solved my issue quickly and now its working perfectly !! i recommand this wishlist !

Sun Mado

Very good app and support ! Design is nice and modern, and the app makes the job. Very happy, I recommend !

Shop On In

So I have gone through so many Wishlist apps., and this is the perfect one. I recommend this app., 100% It is very nice and professional looking, very clean and I love the design. Installation is so simple a child can do it.

MercApp

Very functional, works fine, support efficiently and the better of all... the customer can create more than one list! The price??? FREEEEEEE

Ankur Lighting

Nice Application and Good Support by the developers. It will be great if you can provide us feature of sharing Wishlist with other.

shop-up.online

does what it says. easy 5 star .....................................................................