Squadkin ‑ Multi Wishlist

Squadkin ‑ Multi Wishlist

by SquadKin

Multi Category and Customizable Wishlist For Guest & Customers

99FAB

So far good now, Some things may need improvement. I hope they will work on it to fine-tune it day by day.

May 3, 2021

We are sorry for that, you had to face this kind of issue. But hope you can understand our situation. We have already sent emails to our Shopify merchants, don't know why you didn't receive that mail. If you are facing any kind of issue to use our app, so we will fix it for you at any time.

As you know our support team is always ready to help our merchants. We will surely help you with any kind of issue.

Thanks!

Geek & Co.

The Squadkin ‑ Multi Wishlist was perfect for our store. It was easy to install and setup. Plus the Squadkin team was super helpful with some custom designing to fit our site branding. Thanks again!

MX Worldwide | by MAXIM'S

Very nice app and excellent customer support! Nice, professional looking wish list with modern and clean design. Customer can create more than one list which is a great feature. Installation is easy. And the best of all – it is FREE.

HEAVEN BEAUTY

Excellent service support. they solved my issue quickly and now its working perfectly !! i recommand this wishlist !

Minasari Home

AMAZING GOOD SERVICE to my change requests. I did ask some changes regarding look & feel, page address of the app, and so on, all done within 1 day! THANKS! EDIT: I am quite picky how I want to have it, and they did ALL the changes!
Truly happy with the support. Many companies can learn from this! PS: I am Dutch, and I do not use the word amazing as people do in the States, so you can imagine how good the support is.

Sun Mado

Very good app and support ! Design is nice and modern, and the app makes the job. Very happy, I recommend !

Shop On In

So I have gone through so many Wishlist apps., and this is the perfect one. I recommend this app., 100% It is very nice and professional looking, very clean and I love the design. Installation is so simple a child can do it.

MercApp

Very functional, works fine, support efficiently and the better of all... the customer can create more than one list! The price??? FREEEEEEE

Ankur Lighting

Nice Application and Good Support by the developers. It will be great if you can provide us feature of sharing Wishlist with other.

shop-up.online

does what it says. easy 5 star .....................................................................