Advanced Wishlist

Easy to setup with world class customer support

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ethnilink

Location France

Service clients au top, vous aide pour la mise en place de leur application sur votre site et répond rapidement à toutes les questions. Je recommande

Zeitgeist Vintage

Time spent using app About 1 month

Worst support ever experienced with a Shopify app. Support often just stops replying to requests and has not once provided a useful answer, even tho "superiors" have to be contacted for everything.
The theme integration never worked for us, support only told us that it is working even tho it was clearly not visible.
The Klaviyo Integration does not work, to which the support replied that it is not part of the app and not supported... I guess then it should be removed from the feature list. This app only cost us time and nerves, it's not a reliable recommendable solution sadly.

June 11, 2022

I apologize for the experience you had with our app. We would like to help you with the setup and look into the Klaviyo integration issue. Our team is already looking into it. We would appreciate if you'd give us a second chance.

Poet Street Boutique

I downloaded the app, had an issue setting it up. Received a response within minutes, the representative Saarth was able to correct my issues for me. Very great customer service. Just started using the app, hoping it will work well for my needs.

inn-out-shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

trotz zigfachem anschreiben und chat Erklärungen ist diese Firma nicht in der Lage Ihre eigens angebotenen Möglichkeiten dauerhaft umzusetzen. Ich habe 4 tage lang wegen einem nicht angezeigtem Herzen zum liken sowie nicht angezeigtem Herzen in der Sidebar umsonst mit 5 Leuten geschrieben.. habs dann aufgegeben und andere App genommen

Euro Corner

Location Hong Kong SAR

List out all your request to the support team and they will do all the work for you. The support team is really helpful and polite.

March 22, 2022

Greetings, your comment is very valuable to us at Praash, thank you for taking time and writing these words to us. We will continue to work hard every day and this way we will always provide you with the best experience.

Daily Bar

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 hours

We are using this app to monitor our products and know which is the most in-demand out of everything. This app is free, does its job, support is awesome and very patient. Would highly recommend it. (You should give Palak a raise)

March 15, 2022

Our team has read your kind words and we are all filled with happiness - thank you so much for making our day, and I’m so glad that we are able to make yours too!

It’s our pleasure to provide you with the best app and the best customer service we have. You have our promise to keep growing every day to serve our dear customers like you ;)

Thank you for being a part of Praash Apps!

Mp Wigs

Location Germany

Hmm I can't express how happy I am right now this app is so awesome, but the customer service is bomb. i so much appreciate the help and patience they have to help me organize this beautiful app on my website, thank you once again.
I recommend this app to everyone if you can't work yourself through it, the customer service is always there for you. ❤️

March 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We’re happy that you had a fabulous time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we’re thankful for an amazing customer like you. If there’s anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

TheHolyArt

Location Greece

Great app and support was there even on a late Sunday evening. Customized the favorite icon to my specific needs in a minute. Definitely recommended.

March 6, 2022

What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you. Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with the community of Shopify.

Diane's Store

me gusta esta aplicacion para mi tienda y la atencion del servicio al cliente es exelente muchas gracias

March 6, 2022

Muchas gracias por sus comentarios sinceros. Realmente te apoyamos. Comuníquese con nosotros si necesita ayuda en el futuro.

The Lone Roger

very nice app. serves it's purpose. still have to try it out more hopefully in the future. but now, i'm already liking it

Previous 1 3