Wishtack

Wishtack

by Wishtack

Social Gift Wishlist and Registry with Crowdfunding

czaira

Now I want to delete the app. It is not possible! The button still remains, even after removing the APP. I need to know how to remove everything!
I've already tried them all, but it always remains there! czaira.com

Block And Strap

Customers are given option to buy items on Amazon through this app?!?! Why would I install an app that sends to traffic to another store!??!

Quilts I Am

I installed the code and went to check it out for myself. I don't like the fact that it would direct customers away from my store to facebook, too many distractions on FB. So I deleted the code. Not good for trying to help your customers!! Not recommended if you are in retail!

Klhcollection

Don't like that it takes the customer to an alternate site and then presents them with products from other stores.

Artisan Bound Llc

Terrible, wanting customer to go to their site.

www.ArtisanBound.com

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

What a great idea. This is so useful because some of our customers keep abandoning carts when they are window shopping. This way they can keep a list of what they like and when they are serious about shopping, come back and complete the purchase. Love it!

Fitnessgearusa

good for fitness . Works well. Highly recommend

Woodenearrings

Big DISLIKE.
there is nothing instant about it for the customer in your shop.
when your customer clicks "add to wishlist" they are directed away from your shop and asked to fill out some form. NOT COOL.
it should keep them on the same page, and just have a quick and small pop-up that asks for their email to track the list with a pre-checked box that agrees to share on their facebook page .

very distracting

Stylishly Numbered

A great app which I have only recently installed. Very easy to use. I would recommend.

My Comfy Pjs

I have just set up Wishtack. I'm no IT wiz and it was easy. The wishlist button is highly visible and complements what is already on the product page. So far, so good. I hope my customers use it and love it.

Previous 1