Wishtack

Wishtack

by Wishtack

Social Gift Wishlist and Registry with Crowdfunding

czaira

Now I want to delete the app. It is not possible! The button still remains, even after removing the APP. I need to know how to remove everything!
I've already tried them all, but it always remains there! czaira.com

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

What a great idea. This is so useful because some of our customers keep abandoning carts when they are window shopping. This way they can keep a list of what they like and when they are serious about shopping, come back and complete the purchase. Love it!

Fitnessgearusa

good for fitness . Works well. Highly recommend

Stylishly Numbered

A great app which I have only recently installed. Very easy to use. I would recommend.

My Comfy Pjs

I have just set up Wishtack. I'm no IT wiz and it was easy. The wishlist button is highly visible and complements what is already on the product page. So far, so good. I hope my customers use it and love it.

Lovespoon Candles

Outstanding App! Easy to install! Can't wait to see the traction on Facebook as customers share their Wish Lists! Highly recommend this app!

Eager Store

this App do the job! recommended for any store!! Thank you

Sharynscott

This app let's users interact with your brand, great for user engagement, I highly recommend it

Jewelryloveshop

Awesome! Easy to install. The app adds "Add to Wishlist" button just beside add to cart button. It looks great.

Mrs Whipster

When they said 'Don't hesitate to contact them' they really mean it! Brilliant! Thank you so much, the button works beautifully and looks amazing with the whole look of the site. I appreciate your patience and your time in helping me, making this possible.

I am extremely pleased with your professionalism and impeccable customer support. If you need help with changing the look of the button, don't hesitate to contact their support team.

They respond really fast via email and they are just amazing in helping you achieve with what you want. What are you waiting for? Get the app now!

P.S: I can't wait for more features in the future!

Previous 1