Grow Word of Mouth
Easily recommend products to friends with shareable wishlists
Track What Customers Want
Remove psychological burdens associated with buying now with the option of saving for later
Play the Long Game
Re-target customers with wishlist reminder emails and discount codes
About Wishlist Pro
We're proud to announce that as of today, Wishlist Pro is used and trusted by 2,000 Shopify stores.
Wishlist Pro increases revenue, average purchase size, and customer retention.
One of the most important and under-utilized features of any online store is the Wishlist. With Wishlists, customers can save items which they may not have an intention to purchase at the time, but that they find intriguing and may want to purchase in the future. After adding items to their wishlist and returning to your store, rather than having to search through your entire catalog to find the items they were interested in, they simply click into their wishlist and have it all available to them, ready to add to their cart.
What sets Wishlist Pro apart?
- Wishlist Pro integrates seamlessly with all themes
- Allows sharing of wishlist via social media (coming soon - Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Email & WhatsApp)
- Advanced Dashboard shows all customer wishlists and popular products
- Allows creating a Wishlist with just one click. No login required
- Allows customers to add as many items as they want
- Custom styling so that your wishlist widgets look custom to your brand
- Complementary setup and installation
- Very quick support
- Completely free Installation
There's a 30 day free trial and 100% money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose. Try it now!
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Great app. Very easy to use. Free plan available just make sure you select the free plan before your trial ends to avoid being charged.
I have reached out a few times with no success in getting support. My customers cannot share their wish list. I've tried to figure it out and even I can't do it. What's the point of a wishlist if the customers cannot share? I have attempted to upgrade and believe it or not, I have been unsuccessful in doing so. Would love to get some help asap. If the issue is resolved, I would definitely update my review.
CHILE LIMON MX
esta ahorita bien pero lo sigo probando, instalación muy fácil, fácil navegación y pues va bien, a ver que tal