Wishlist Pro

Wishlist Pro

by CartKit

A beautiful, advanced & customizable wishlist plugin

MARA DRESS

Pretty cool app and it's very cute appearance on the my website. Very glad to use it. Easy to install too! :)

White Rose Eclectics

Very easy to install. I have know idea how effect it is since I just installed it. I hope that it will help create more sales.

Wander31

I just installed this app and was surprised with how easy it was! I was done in under a minute! I'm hoping to use this as a way to grow my email list, send valuable discount codes to customers who were interested but on the fence. I think this app will help in converting sales for www.wander31.com. We'll see how it goes but, thumbs up for now :)!

Traprock Edge

Easy set up. Great app also look elegant on your website. Easy to use. tracks all wish lists and where they are from

PPU | IPU

This app was not a good fit for our company as there has been no follow up or support from the company. Unfortunately we've been waiting 12 days for the developer to install. We've made several attempts to contact but it doesn't look like this app is in service anymore. Too bad, it seems like it would have been a great fit.

Authentic Bags Only

Thank you. Seems to work well. So far, so good. https://www.authenticbagsonly.com

Birmingham Jewelry

I love this app. and clearly, my customers do too! It's so easy to use and customize, and their customer service is top of the line!

AlexaforYou

So far I like this app, it is simple and easy to use, I love the easy to view button for my store :)

Maratasjewelryshop

nice app I recommend it to all online business

Idivide

Great! Works nicely and customer support responded immediately and helped me with a minor issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29