Wishlist Pro

Wishlist Pro

by Cart Kit

A beautiful, advanced & customizable wishlist plugin

Traprock Edge

Easy set up. Great app also look elegant on your website. Easy to use. tracks all wish lists and where they are from

PPU | IPU

This app was not a good fit for our company as there has been no follow up or support from the company. Unfortunately we've been waiting 12 days for the developer to install. We've made several attempts to contact but it doesn't look like this app is in service anymore. Too bad, it seems like it would have been a great fit.

Authentic Bags Only

Thank you. Seems to work well. So far, so good. https://www.authenticbagsonly.com

Birmingham Jewelry

I love this app. and clearly, my customers do too! It's so easy to use and customize, and their customer service is top of the line!

AlexaforYou

So far I like this app, it is simple and easy to use, I love the easy to view button for my store :)

Maratasjewelryshop

nice app I recommend it to all online business

Idivide

Great! Works nicely and customer support responded immediately and helped me with a minor issue.

Kolcha Co

App works well and support team is great if you need assistance like i did! (because i am definitely not as proficient at computer stuff as i would like to be) haha. Highly recommend!

Survival Gear Systems Llc

This is a really great app that is simple to use, and it has really allowed us to create a world class loyalty program for our customers. Check it out on survivalgearsystems.com.

Bestdiscounttrend

This app is amazing work really good the customer service is really great thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29