Wishlist Pro

Wishlist Pro

by CartKit

A beautiful, advanced & customizable wishlist plugin

Simplee Swimwear

Great app. Very easy to use. Free plan available just make sure you select the free plan before your trial ends to avoid being charged.

Cristy Cali

I have reached out a few times with no success in getting support. My customers cannot share their wish list. I've tried to figure it out and even I can't do it. What's the point of a wishlist if the customers cannot share? I have attempted to upgrade and believe it or not, I have been unsuccessful in doing so. Would love to get some help asap. If the issue is resolved, I would definitely update my review.

CHILE LIMON MX

esta ahorita bien pero lo sigo probando, instalación muy fácil, fácil navegación y pues va bien, a ver que tal

Wellington Hunters and Collectors

Some parts or the app work.. other do not.

I have sent over 6 emails trying to contact this app with no response, over the past 2 weeks!

Sponsors Team Shop

Vraiment super facile à installer. Cela m'a pris 30 secondes ! Merci beaucoup ! J'espère que cela amènera beaucoup de clients en plus . Merci !

Nv Moda

Simpli and friking nice, just love it, its so clean and beuty. YOU CAN PUT IT EASILY, just a simple config.

MARA DRESS

Pretty cool app and it's very cute appearance on the my website. Very glad to use it. Easy to install too! :)

White Rose Eclectics

Very easy to install. I have know idea how effect it is since I just installed it. I hope that it will help create more sales.

Wander31

I just installed this app and was surprised with how easy it was! I was done in under a minute! I'm hoping to use this as a way to grow my email list, send valuable discount codes to customers who were interested but on the fence. I think this app will help in converting sales for www.wander31.com. We'll see how it goes but, thumbs up for now :)!

Traprock Edge

Easy set up. Great app also look elegant on your website. Easy to use. tracks all wish lists and where they are from

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29