Wishlist Pro

Wishlist Pro

by CartKit

A beautiful, advanced & customizable wishlist plugin

Zoe Vine

Excellent app. Does the job. No problems with it so far.

Lush Bags

Great App and excellent customer service. The Wishy team were quick to respond to my questions, and implemented the amendments I was unable to achieve by myself. Would thoroughly recommend this App.

Jetoda

so far so great! very easy and user friendly

N A K Z

Works great would recommend thank you

Fansee Australia

This app is straightforward to use and its free. I am pleased with wishy service as I contacted wishy for customisation and Mark promptly followed with the developer and fixed the issue, I would highly recommend using this app,

Funky Fun Style

Just installed and I will give a better rating base on use.

Gigglesticks 3

Just installed this App and it works Great!!! Highly Recommend!!

Il Quadrifoglio

cool app, but bugs are all around

Diorva

A great Wishlist and it is freely customization. Highly recommended.

A Mana Life

So far the customization is straightforward but would be very helpful to have an example of how to add 'Advanced (Add Custom CSS Styles) '. I have tried multiple ways but it is not taking it :(
Another thing is the heart Icon is not 'clickable', making it tricky to find where to place the cursor in order to add product items to the wishlist without having to write the TEXT and leaving just a heart.
Besides minor issues above, it is great this tool is FREE! Many thanks for this and my comments above are just to point to where improvements can be done, but being free, it is just perfect the way it is and that is what should be taken into consideration. ☺