Wishlist Pro

Wishlist Pro

by CartKit

A beautiful, advanced & customizable wishlist plugin

Wellkimca

I love this app! Only thing is it does this "shakey" thing when i click on the email icon to send an email to a customer??

Adamsattic Store

Only just installed so haven't got actual usage feedback but I asked for help installing and this was done quickly and with no issues. I've told my customers and they have started using it.

Raw Energy Tools

Customer service was very quick to help me install this app and so far it is working great with wish lists already growing. Definitive positive change made to my website.

Shomie

Highly recommend. Excellent App and excellent support!

Triple 20 Darts

Wishy is as good as it comes. Has everything you need for a wishlist, its free, and implementation is perfectly simple. So far, I like it a lot.
Haven't found a flaw with it.

Broke Biitch

Love this app so far! really easy to use and customized all the features

Superbe Fr

Easy to install, simple and free! Many thanks

Labellame

Wishy wishlist was easy to setup and works perfectly. Love it.

Anotherdamnstore Com

This app is completely unusable, tested on 3 different themes and they all had the same issues.

Reasons it's unusable:

Have the option for "require account" checked on, still allows me to click "add to wishlist" without requesting me to login/signup. Doesn't matter if I'm logged in or not, the following all have the same results.

Add to wishlist button shows me on the dashboard that an item has been added to a wishlist, but on the customer end they still see nothing. Empty wishlist that doesn't update even if you refresh the page.

The popup wishlist window has an X in the upper right corner to close it, that does absolutely nothing. You need to click the far less obvious X at the upper right of the browser window near the top of your scroll bar.

The hovering favorites tab on the mid-right of the screen goes behind product images on product pages and collection pages.

"Live chat" for the app has an obvious fake statement saying "Usually replies within a few minutes" but hours after sending my initial message I still haven't gotten a response. No option to send an email if they're away.

Rmdy Co

very helpful customer service and all round great product! keep up the good work!