Wishlist Pro

Wishlist Pro

by CartKit

A beautiful, advanced & customizable wishlist plugin

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

It looks really great and the staff are very helpful. It would be nice to see dates products were added and an email notification system of some sort to send reminders to the people who added wishlist items but they could be a feature that is coming out soon. Customers love wishlists so this is an app everyone should have who has an ecommerce store.

Gen123

very user friendly! Great service!

Carmenjewel

Great app to add a wishlist to your store, support helps with installation!

Thepurplecocker

The customer service is amazing! They added the heart icon to my menu as soon as requested, everything is good, I just wish the Wishlist Menu could have an "Add to cart" option next to the product, that would be amazing! but overall, great work!

Airdrop Shop

Awesome customer service! Would definitely recommend this to any store owner.

Foreversuredeals

Thanks a GAZILLION, Mark and his team of experts did an excellent job. When I installed Wishy the icon overlapped with another App on the bottom page, so I crossed my fingers and contacted support and VIOLA they relocated the icon to the header and gave me the red heart logo I requested instead of the black one. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Biobids

Free version is great so far. I will upgrade to paid version soon.

Kapital Mutlishop

excelente produto otimo quero recomenda-la

Eyemouth Clothing

It works and It's really free. I contacted support team because I didn't know where to paste the code but they did it for me. Also they helped me to change the color and some others parametres.
www.eyemouthclothing.com

Eaccessoriesstore

Keeped up for me.................................................... my customer needed to the services. !!!!