Wishlist Pro

Wishlist Pro

by CartKit

A beautiful, advanced & customizable wishlist plugin

Youyoumarket

It is a very good idea of ​​application and it is very attractive for visitors, it can make them think of returning to visit our site :) Really good!

Very good customer service, they quickly responded to me and completed my request in a very short time. Thank you Wishlist Plus

Mikkeller San Diego

Works great, I'm excited to see what improvements it will bring to my store. Thank you!

Unkamensupplies

I was surprised at how easy this was to install! The written instructions along with the screen shot guided me to set this up in 5 minutes! I tested it and it worked on the first try!

Le Mariage

Thank you for a great service and support. I appreciate you adding the code to my website!

Vintage Home Boutique

I just started using wishy. But it seems intuitive and seems like a really good app. The thing is the service is over the top great. This is a valuable app for stores like ours where clients may not be purchasing right away. Add in first class customer service and you have the perfect app.

Cosmetic Bags

Awesome additional function to any Shopify store!

Factoryfare

Great app loved it and it is free

Clositherapi

Great wishlist app! Exactly what we were looking for! Our customers are now able to save their favorite products easily to their own, personal wish list. Thanks much! :)

www.clositherapi.com

Lilys Place Design

Easy to use and great support. Would recommend.

Shopsimplyvintageboutique

Set everything up for me! They are awesome!