Wishlist Pro

Wishlist Pro

by CartKit

A beautiful, advanced & customizable wishlist plugin

Alotta Pajs Boutique

Great customer service, very helpful very fast

Good Discover Jungle Law

Une application vraiment au top

Wish And Tools

A free simple application that does exactly the job. Thanks for creating this app, that is easy to install and setup. Definitively a must have app.

Flip Sale

Thanks for creating this app. Its very easy to install and use. Customers can add items to wishlist for later purchase,this app made this flow super easy.

Faith Paper Shop

Easy setup and fabulous customer service. Looks great on my site too, not obstructive at all. Definitely a must have app. Thanks Wishy!

Libido1

Very simple to set up and looks good to use.

Big Pig Chile

Very simple to use, I had a minor issue and they helped me right away!

Topwatche

parfait, très simple pour installer...... en tout est personnalisable

Custom Blouses

Love everything so far. I had trouble finding my heart but customer support helped me at 3am cst in the morning and now i have my beautiful icon next to my cart. Thanks

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

It looks really great and the staff are very helpful. It would be nice to see dates products were added and an email notification system of some sort to send reminders to the people who added wishlist items but they could be a feature that is coming out soon. Customers love wishlists so this is an app everyone should have who has an ecommerce store.