Wishlist Pro

Wishlist Pro

by CartKit

A beautiful, advanced & customizable wishlist plugin

Ddcrocheting04

Thank you for a wonderful and easy wish list app. It is so easy to install just install it that's simply.
Thanks you

Pokertradingcards

So far so good but have just installed it today.

24k Gold Ch

Set it up, hope it will bring me toons of customers now.

Smdrive

Excellent app. Thanks for making it free!!

Abspure

A great little app. Looks good and is easy to customise to match your store colours.

Victorine Originals

Figured it out! Just a hint, if you move the code, hit save THEN preview to see the changes. I was frustrated for a bit there.

If I could wish for a functionality, it would be that customers could change the order in their wish list. I know people like to send their wish lists to others as a hint for gift-giving, so I could see customers wanting to put them in a particular order after filling their carts.

Thank you for a great app that works!

The Ladys Secret

Great app!! thanks for making it free!

Mydogsafety

Cool app !

please need to translate : "Your wishlist is empty"

by Fr: " Votre liste de souhaits est vide "

Pepe Pet Supplies

Wow, works great and easy to install, thank you for making it free

Womenofhope

I am excited to begin using this app! We have wanted a Favorites app for a while now. We needed to tweak it a bit and the customer service was fantastic - responsive, took our suggestions and made the change quickly. Looking forward to when they make the favorites product list shareable, then it will be perfect! Thank you Mark for your great customer service!