Wishlist Pro

Wishlist Pro

by CartKit

A beautiful, advanced & customizable wishlist plugin

Eyemouth Clothing

It works and It's really free. I contacted support team because I didn't know where to paste the code but they did it for me. Also they helped me to change the color and some others parametres.
www.eyemouthclothing.com

Eaccessoriesstore

Keeped up for me.................................................... my customer needed to the services. !!!!

Primping Your Home

So far the app seems to work well. and it was easy to install unlike some others...Is there a way to make the button a different color so we can match it to our stores button..Thanks from primpingyourhome.com

For All At Home

Easy to handle and very useful App.
Thanks

Mega Bike

Nice idea, easy to use but it doesn't add any value for the store owner - no details of who created a wishlist, when, IP address, etc. & no way to follow up with them

Brynncapella

It's a good start, but doesn't offer a way to email anyone your wish list? And isn't that part of the point? But it's very easy to install and it's free, so it's a good start.

(note this part is more about Shopify than the app: Wish lists were built into my page on BigCommerce (for no additional costs) and you could email them, so it was nice vs. all these additional paid apps, just to get the same thing.)

Open Anime

This app is wonderful! However, it would be better if loading times were optimized and if customers could add product to their wishlist when browsing the store.

Ddcrocheting04

Thank you for a wonderful and easy wish list app. It is so easy to install just install it that's simply.
Thanks you

Pokertradingcards

So far so good but have just installed it today.

24k Gold Ch

Set it up, hope it will bring me toons of customers now.