Wishlist Pro

Wishlist Pro

by CartKit

A beautiful, advanced & customizable wishlist plugin

Artifax Antiques Design

So far so good. Would like to see "heart" next to each product on collections pages. This way the user can click without going directly to product. Also would like to see this same heart (on collection page) with # of likes, so other customers can see.

Smdrive

Excellent app. Thanks for making it free!!

Get Fab Deal

I like this Wishlist app. It is good that it is free. But there are few issues that I face.
1. I'm able to add the same product twice.
2. Is it possible to load the Wishlist in a Page? Instead of Modal Window. I think it will be possible if I can create an alternate page for the wishlist. But can you provide the code that I should include?
3. It will be better if the app auto-detects whether the product is added or not and show a different button or text.
4. It would be great if we could enter the hex code for the color option. It is impossible to customize the button to match our site without hex code.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Abspure

A great little app. Looks good and is easy to customise to match your store colours.

Victorine Originals

Figured it out! Just a hint, if you move the code, hit save THEN preview to see the changes. I was frustrated for a bit there.

If I could wish for a functionality, it would be that customers could change the order in their wish list. I know people like to send their wish lists to others as a hint for gift-giving, so I could see customers wanting to put them in a particular order after filling their carts.

Thank you for a great app that works!

The Ladys Secret

Great app!! thanks for making it free!

Mydogsafety

Cool app !

please need to translate : "Your wishlist is empty"

by Fr: " Votre liste de souhaits est vide "

Pepe Pet Supplies

Wow, works great and easy to install, thank you for making it free

Womenofhope

I am excited to begin using this app! We have wanted a Favorites app for a while now. We needed to tweak it a bit and the customer service was fantastic - responsive, took our suggestions and made the change quickly. Looking forward to when they make the favorites product list shareable, then it will be perfect! Thank you Mark for your great customer service!

Dog Collar Fancy

At first I had some issues with the app, but support was simply fantastic and I would recommend this app to everyone looking for a great wishlist app to boost conversions. Fabulous! See it in action at www.dogcollarfancy.com

1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 Next