Wishlist Pro

Wishlist Pro

by CartKit

A beautiful, advanced & customizable wishlist plugin

Modernbyme

great app
and great team that responds really quick and does a lot of adjustments to every thing we need

Trim Buddies

Great App, and even better customer service! Must have for any online store.

K A Fabrics

I love this! So easy for the customers and for me to see what they need. I recommend Wishy wishlist for everyone. :0)

Moissanite Brilliant

Great app! I've been waiting for a wishlist app that works properly with my website. The customer service is spectacular as well. They respond within the 24 hours and many times within the same day. They also helped me code the wishlist icons on different areas of my website. Thank you!

Svstoutfitters

A very simple yet intuitive app. It adds a touch of elegance to your site while also giving you a chance to increase your revenue.

Posh And Swanky

I just installed this yesterday, but so far I'm loving it.

Under The Sun Tanning Boutique

As the developer for the website using your product, I have to say for a free app it is very good! I would recommend this app to future clients and use for personal use as well! Thank you!

New World Manga

je pense que cette application a l'air bien

Broducersunited

Awesome personalization features!

Athlete Supply Uk

It works great! The best one i found so far. I definitely recommend to any store!