Wishlist Pro

Wishlist Pro

by CartKit

A beautiful, advanced & customizable wishlist plugin

Less Is Rare

Good application! with amazing customer service !!

Ochelaridirectro

A+++ suport. They reply instantly, I don't have the app installed yet :)

Callalilly Closet

I had no problems or difficulty installing the app. Awesome app

O L Merchandise

Very useful. I like it. It helps to enhance the store.

Clothes Together

So far so good! It was so easy and quick to install. I can't wait to see what you guys have in store next! Thank you!!

Jojie Bonate - www.clothestogether.com -

Cielito Lindo Mexican Boutique

I love the app, but the "add to my wishlist" blocked the "choose your size or color" area of the products.

Be careful how you place it in your store. I did not notice that until I received the question from customers asking hot to select a specific color or size.

I contacted the app to get it fixed. If they do, I will update the review.

Alpha Era

Amazing app! Thank you, Wishy Team, for all the support.

Thegirlshop Co

This app holds a lot of promise, however, its lack the polish and refinement that the paid ones have. I have reached out to the developers for nearly 3-days straight and all I ever got were the chat attendants. Even the simplest of tasks were never addressed. All that to say, the support for this app is severely lacking! The use of pop-ups is not ideal, and the lack of key visual feedback (toggle-on and toggle-off) is a real shortcoming. Its too bad the developers don't take the time to listen to their customers, otherwise this would have been an awesome app.

Weave And Woven

Amazing customer service, it took awhile but its finally in working order, I'm excited to see how it works vs the older app I had,

Thanks

Letellier Skincare

Fun, jiffy app and you can't beat the price, literally! Only been using it for a few days now, but as others have stated, the support for special features is speedy and resolved. Looking forward to knowing what our clients think as they use it on our store.