Wishlist Pro

Wishlist Pro

by CartKit

A beautiful, advanced & customizable wishlist plugin

Metalroom28

very helpful team. 5 stars for the support team! they fixed everything even on weekend. i really appreciate it. =)

Qbay Lk

good

Sl Global Collection

Excellent customer service, developers acted fast as well, cant wait for more features to be released!

S E A Musician

Very very good. I will recommend it to others

Southern Chique Boutique

Thanks so much! Customer service is great

Zintus

It's OK for now. I'm still testing it.

And Above All

I was looking for a wishlist app and came upon Wishy Wishlist. I installed it, followed the instructions for adding buttons and hearts but, much to my dismay, I was unable to make it work. So I did the next best thing and contacted customer support. Without hesitation, they offered to install it for me at no cost whatsoever. While it took two, maybe three, days to complete the work, the app now functions as advertised. I couldn't be happier. The app is great. I am already noticing that people are saving items to their personal lists. And that is after just one day of activity. I would recommend this app to anyone wanting to add a wishlist to their store. The app is great and the service is even better.

Haciendaview

Sweet, Finally a FREE for SHOPIFY wish list app!

Mamma2570

Very good and easy to use. Thank you so much

Ridercollection 2