Wishlist Pro

Wishlist Pro

by CartKit

A beautiful, advanced & customizable wishlist plugin

PPU | IPU

This app was not a good fit for our company as there has been no follow up or support from the company. Unfortunately we've been waiting 12 days for the developer to install. We've made several attempts to contact but it doesn't look like this app is in service anymore. Too bad, it seems like it would have been a great fit.

Avaso

Seem Like the app doesn't work for me

Playsuitsyou

it's not working on boundless theme...

Anotherdamnstore Com

This app is completely unusable, tested on 3 different themes and they all had the same issues.

Reasons it's unusable:

Have the option for "require account" checked on, still allows me to click "add to wishlist" without requesting me to login/signup. Doesn't matter if I'm logged in or not, the following all have the same results.

Add to wishlist button shows me on the dashboard that an item has been added to a wishlist, but on the customer end they still see nothing. Empty wishlist that doesn't update even if you refresh the page.

The popup wishlist window has an X in the upper right corner to close it, that does absolutely nothing. You need to click the far less obvious X at the upper right of the browser window near the top of your scroll bar.

The hovering favorites tab on the mid-right of the screen goes behind product images on product pages and collection pages.

"Live chat" for the app has an obvious fake statement saying "Usually replies within a few minutes" but hours after sending my initial message I still haven't gotten a response. No option to send an email if they're away.