Wishlist Pro

Wishlist Pro

by Cart Kit

A beautiful, advanced & customizable wishlist plugin

Avaso

Seem Like the app doesn't work for me

Playsuitsyou

it's not working on boundless theme...

Anotherdamnstore Com

This app is completely unusable, tested on 3 different themes and they all had the same issues.

Reasons it's unusable:

Have the option for "require account" checked on, still allows me to click "add to wishlist" without requesting me to login/signup. Doesn't matter if I'm logged in or not, the following all have the same results.

Add to wishlist button shows me on the dashboard that an item has been added to a wishlist, but on the customer end they still see nothing. Empty wishlist that doesn't update even if you refresh the page.

The popup wishlist window has an X in the upper right corner to close it, that does absolutely nothing. You need to click the far less obvious X at the upper right of the browser window near the top of your scroll bar.

The hovering favorites tab on the mid-right of the screen goes behind product images on product pages and collection pages.

"Live chat" for the app has an obvious fake statement saying "Usually replies within a few minutes" but hours after sending my initial message I still haven't gotten a response. No option to send an email if they're away.