Wishlist Pro

Wishlist Pro

by Cart Kit

A beautiful, advanced & customizable wishlist plugin

Aurumod Com

App is good but the customer care team response is bit slow

Cielito Lindo Mexican Boutique

I love the app, but the "add to my wishlist" blocked the "choose your size or color" area of the products.

Be careful how you place it in your store. I did not notice that until I received the question from customers asking hot to select a specific color or size.

I contacted the app to get it fixed. If they do, I will update the review.

Funky Fun Style

Just installed and I will give a better rating base on use.

Euniquelycute

Integrating it on my site. So far so good. Will rate again.

Vlm Jewelry

Once installed its not very intuitive as a customer to access or share the wishlist.

Secretcornerhk Com

..................................................

Katieboo Clothing

Awaiting support and then will write another review

Internacionalexpress

Testando ainda, parece ser legal, mas to vendo ainda............................

Mega Bike

Nice idea, easy to use but it doesn't add any value for the store owner - no details of who created a wishlist, when, IP address, etc. & no way to follow up with them

Brynncapella

It's a good start, but doesn't offer a way to email anyone your wish list? And isn't that part of the point? But it's very easy to install and it's free, so it's a good start.

(note this part is more about Shopify than the app: Wish lists were built into my page on BigCommerce (for no additional costs) and you could email them, so it was nice vs. all these additional paid apps, just to get the same thing.)

Previous 1