Wishlist Pro

Wishlist Pro

by CartKit

A beautiful, advanced & customizable wishlist plugin

MARA DRESS

Pretty cool app and it's very cute appearance on the my website. Very glad to use it. Easy to install too! :)

Wander31

I just installed this app and was surprised with how easy it was! I was done in under a minute! I'm hoping to use this as a way to grow my email list, send valuable discount codes to customers who were interested but on the fence. I think this app will help in converting sales for www.wander31.com. We'll see how it goes but, thumbs up for now :)!

Traprock Edge

Easy set up. Great app also look elegant on your website. Easy to use. tracks all wish lists and where they are from

Authentic Bags Only

Thank you. Seems to work well. So far, so good. https://www.authenticbagsonly.com

Birmingham Jewelry

I love this app. and clearly, my customers do too! It's so easy to use and customize, and their customer service is top of the line!

AlexaforYou

So far I like this app, it is simple and easy to use, I love the easy to view button for my store :)

Idivide

Great! Works nicely and customer support responded immediately and helped me with a minor issue.

Kolcha Co

App works well and support team is great if you need assistance like i did! (because i am definitely not as proficient at computer stuff as i would like to be) haha. Highly recommend!

Survival Gear Systems Llc

This is a really great app that is simple to use, and it has really allowed us to create a world class loyalty program for our customers. Check it out on survivalgearsystems.com.

Bestdiscounttrend

This app is amazing work really good the customer service is really great thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24