Wishlist Pro

Wishlist Pro

by CartKit

A beautiful, advanced & customizable wishlist plugin

Simplee Swimwear

Great app. Very easy to use. Free plan available just make sure you select the free plan before your trial ends to avoid being charged.

CHILE LIMON MX

esta ahorita bien pero lo sigo probando, instalación muy fácil, fácil navegación y pues va bien, a ver que tal

Sponsors Team Shop

Vraiment super facile à installer. Cela m'a pris 30 secondes ! Merci beaucoup ! J'espère que cela amènera beaucoup de clients en plus . Merci !

Nv Moda

Simpli and friking nice, just love it, its so clean and beuty. YOU CAN PUT IT EASILY, just a simple config.

MARA DRESS

Pretty cool app and it's very cute appearance on the my website. Very glad to use it. Easy to install too! :)

Wander31

I just installed this app and was surprised with how easy it was! I was done in under a minute! I'm hoping to use this as a way to grow my email list, send valuable discount codes to customers who were interested but on the fence. I think this app will help in converting sales for www.wander31.com. We'll see how it goes but, thumbs up for now :)!

Traprock Edge

Easy set up. Great app also look elegant on your website. Easy to use. tracks all wish lists and where they are from

Authentic Bags Only

Thank you. Seems to work well. So far, so good. https://www.authenticbagsonly.com

Birmingham Jewelry

I love this app. and clearly, my customers do too! It's so easy to use and customize, and their customer service is top of the line!

AlexaforYou

So far I like this app, it is simple and easy to use, I love the easy to view button for my store :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25