Wizio Bundle: Quantity Breaks

Wizio Bundle: Quantity Breaks

Gratis at installere. Yderligere gebyrer kan være gældende.
Bedømmelse (5)
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
25. januar 2023

I don't leave reviews often but this app is the best product bundle app I've used. Very useful features , best support team, they respond very quickly and I really want to thank the team for helping me with costumization. I recommend it!

Volatis.ro
Rumænien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 22 dage
29. december 2022

Very convenient and smooth quantity break feature. Looks decent, and has all the functionality one could wish for and it's great for beginners because it's free for a start :)

Solviria
Polen
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: En dag
27. december 2022

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to the Rahul, customer support team at Wizio for their help with the app. The team was able to quickly and efficiently resolve the issue for me, Rahul was kind, patient, and incredibly helpful throughout the process. Thank you again for your excellent customer support!

DaStellaGuy
Australien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 22 dage
23. december 2022

Excellent support, they answer you in less than 1 minute and help you without problem. One of the best experiences I've had with online support! Thank you!

Fresh Juice
Spanien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 2 dage
13. december 2022

The support you get is just unbelievable! This is the best app to use 100% hands down. I am in love with this app!

StealthStore
Storbritannien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 11 dage
7. december 2022

O aplicativo é bastante limpo, tem me servido bem para criar kits com desconto por quantidade. O Suporte também é muito bom, foi bastante ágil e atencioso para entender e atender ao meu problema.

Imperial
Brasilien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 23 dage
24. november 2022

Free installation, good customer support and easy to use! What more could you ask for? Thanks again for this great application! And it's modern too.

PerfektStore
Frankrig
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 3 dage
22. november 2022

Excellent app and so easy to integrate and use. Love the diversity of upsell options that are given and how you can apply different types of discounts to different products. Highly recommend

Stay Skull
Vietnam
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka 2 måneder
14. oktober 2022

I was looking for an app that would give me quantity discounts similar to Debutify, but that was cheaper than Debutify. I found this app and it worked great! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a similar app.

Keddii
Marokko
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: En dag
14. oktober 2022

Great bundle app. Great customer service. Great customization possibilities. Recommend this app!!!!!

Cozy Winter