WOMI.io

WOMI.io

by WOMI

Expand social presence with mentions and photos from customers

Whipped Up Wonderful

I *liked* this app, until it stopped working. No word at ALL from the developer. Uninstalling now.

Tashcosmetics

this app doesn't work. Tried to install it a few times and kept getting error message.

Yaya Marias

Great app for getting social shares and creating some word-of-mouth for your brand. This app is also easy to install. I just needed some help with customizing the color of the CTA button and Sarig was incredibly helpful. Now my emails looks perfect. I can highly recommend this app - works great and the customer service rocks!

Duranoutdoors

We just launched and I set up this app to send the notifications after 3 weeks from purchase, so I don't know if it will work yet for the customers to share their orders. I do love the idea!

Reidsboutiques

Try to install this app and got a Error maybe this app work for some not for all

Myflexappeal

A Database Error Occured...

What's wrong with this?

Wish And Tools

A Database Error Occurred Error Number: 1153

Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes

Couldn't use it.

Giantoy Action Figures

I can't believe such a magical app is for free... Just starting to look at its features, looks wonderful! Definitely will try!

Cest Lheure

Facile à configurer! Il reste à voir l'efficacité.

T Shirt Quilt Cafe 2

Tech support has been extremely fast and helpful while we have been setting this app up on our site.....Jenny has responded quickly to our questions. We are excited to see the benefits of using WOMI!

Previous 1 3 4