WOMI.io

WOMI.io

by WOMI

Expand social presence with mentions and photos from customers

Tyvekwallets

so far so good! simple to use and set up and its exactly what i was looking for!

Letter2word Com

Awesome app with amazing customer service! I just launched this on our site and looking forward to seeing how it will help grow our business that you WOMI!

Siammpatra Com

Great customer service! Very impressed!

Mahadevi Design

Excellent idea for rewarding loyal customers! We are very happy to work with this service, and so are all of our buyers :) Easy to use and effective. Thank you!

Adi Bakshi Design

Great idea and customer service! Thanks!

Alexiafashionuk

I have just joined Womi, so very early to speak on the performance however the support from Womi has been spot on! Jenny in particular helped me through all of my questions at any time of the day and during weekends.
I was approached by one of my customers asking if I will work with the app. I think this App is the way our customers will move towards naturally after purchasing, happy to be on board and hope for great success!

Alexia
alexiafashion.co.uk

Sensitivity Cosmetics

Jenny was very helpful. I received excellent customer service, accurately and efficiently. I enjoyed working with her everything was done perfectly. Thank you, I am grateful.

Bazareta

I like the app too much and I really appreciate the support from Zeev he is decent and helping me in designing the template

Triple Mountain

This app is amazing. It does things I didn't know were possible! While it's still in beta, the thought put into it and its functionality are very impressive, as is their customer service. So, what does it do in a nutshell? It lets you create an email template to go out to customers after their purchase (you decide how soon after purchase) , asking that they share their experience on social media. When they do, WOMI's crazy server "sees" their hashtag, matches it to your customer order, and then sends that customer a special promotion that you've chosen.

We worked with WOMI's developer Zeev on a few tweaks that make it read better for US customers, and he was not only responsive, but eager to make his app the best it can be. He even monitored it on our site and offered suggestions to increase responses, which were very insightful.

That said, we've decided to stop using it for our site, but that's a reflection of who our customers are rather than any issue with the app. Our customers are collectors of vintage model horses - a group that's often introverted and private about their collections, so the idea of sharing photos online made them a little nervous. However, if you run a fashion store, jewelry store, pet supply store -- pretty much anything but collectibles! -- I bet you'll see a great response, and really enjoy the free advertising that comes from customer testimonials on social media. I'll be keeping an eye open for other apps these folks make, because if they're as neat as this one, I'll almost certainly be a customer!

Cipino

This app is very easy to use and I am sure it will prove valuable in time.

It's free so any order generated from this app is a plus :-)

Thanks.