WOMI.io

WOMI.io

by WOMI

Expand social presence with mentions and photos from customers

Plisse Fashion

Getting great results with this app and my customers love my reward for their sharing.

Popup Lighting

We were skeptical if this concept will work. Nice marketing idea. Already got feedback from our clients on social media :) Thanks

Pure Hearts International

I don't know what the problem the previous reviewer had, but this app installed for me perfectly and is excellent! Extremely impressive for a new app, and check around, I'm one of the most frequent and toughest reviewers of Shopify apps here for a long time now.

Color coded graphs, tons of cool data, email templates that instantly successfully send when you send them (yes, I've tested them and they work), what more could you ask for from any app, especially a FREE one?!

5 stars.

PS After writing the above, I went back to the app and uploaded our logo/slogan and launched our first fixed coupon CAMPAIGN in less than 5 minutes. One of the easiest Shopify apps I've ever set up. KUDOS! Well done! This is REALLY GOOD for an app in "beta." I've seen plenty of NON-beta apps not this well done! Very pleased. :)

1 2 4 Next