WooCommerce Import

WooCommerce Import

by LitExtension

Import all products, customers, orders, blogs from WooCommerce

Plas-Spike Products

Impressive service. The support system team is really good. After migration, they can fix the issue by self if anything goes wrong

April 9, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for your kind feedback. Should you have any issues after the migration, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We are more than happy to assist you at any time.

Yours faithfully,
LitExtension Team.

Dávila Hair

I installed the tool to test the demo version, but when I imported the products, the deleted products were imported, I contacted the support and explained the situation and although they answered me very quickly they didn't solve my problem,

I needed to import only 20 active products from my wp site and they imported 20 products from the wp recycle bin.

in the application itself I was charging a value of 19 dollars to import the rest of the products and when I asked if they would give me any discount because there were only 21 products there they bought me a value of 149 dollars, I questioned the value and said that in the application I was charging 19 ai they apologized to me.

So I decided to register all the products again than to be angry.