WooCommerce Import

Import all products, customers, orders, blogs from WooCommerce

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

minnirella.com

Excellent service. Fast and efficient and excellent customer service - thank you! I would highly recommend LitExtension!

sdrts

Very fast and great customer support. I recommended it to all woo commerce users who want to migrate to shopify.

bro! clothing

Excellent customer service from start to finish from LitExtension. We've just completed a migration from Woocommerce to Shopify and the LitExtension team have been extremely helpful and quick to respond to all enquiries and required adjustments post migration. Migration has now been completed successfully and their customer service is really fantastic. Special mention to Harry and Jenny who worked on our migration and were always super quick to help.

Buds-Sports Europe

LitExtension was a great help to us in migrating our Woocommerce site to Shopify.
The team is very responsive and communication with them is excellent.
We recommend their services 100%!

Copenhagen Bamboo

We needed to move our complex Woommerce webshop to shopify. We needed to find a partner that could make sure we got all the date in. They did it all and more to. Made sure all was perfekt and the customer service we better then expected. If you need to move from Woommerce to shopify. then i can highly reccummend thes service. You will not regret it.

Just Add Bike

The app did exactly what I wanted it to do and the LitExtension customer service reps I dealt with were quick to respond and were very pleasant to deal with. I'd definitely use their service again should I need to do this task again. Saved me a bunch of time and for a very reasonable fee.

Kangaroo Island Wool Company

Fast and easy wordpress to shopify products migration. You don't need to upload and customize products again.

natrenprobioticsuk

Good Service, they brought everything across that was needed for migration from woo commerce to shopify.

Lash Brow Institute

The team over at LIT are honestly super human! What a bunch of professional stand up individuals, who under promise and OVERDELIVER. Great service and excellent after service aswell

beeskin GmbH

one of the best Woocommerce Content Apps available. No common Import hassles whatsoever and easy to use. whish however there were more customization features available.

Previous 1