Woo Importer

Woo Importer

by Ablestar LLC

WooCommerce to Shopify Migration

SLIMTOX

Was easy as! No need to export bulky .csv and import it. Extremely easy and worth the small investment.

Conway Stewart

Brilliant customer support! Does exactly what we wanted to and made setting up our new Shopify site much easier. Highly recommend!

CanvasLab

The best customer service I have ever received in an e-commerce platform plugin, app or add-on.

A remarkable level of dedication and commitment with the customer success.

Simply Styled Home

This app is easy and straight forward to use. I highly recommend it. Unlike some of the other migration apps (which I tried and hated) you don't have to install anything in your root directory. With a few clicks of the mouse your shop will be imported and you will be ready for business!

Bacchusantik

We imported a lot of products and we had some trouble with pictures and descriptions that did not appear as the were supposed to. Got superb help and the just helped out moving pics and fixed the problem! Thanks Alison and team!

MickyBee tattoo supplies

highly recommend this app for any shopify stores its easy to use and time saving.also it increases sales

Jag's Furniture & Mattress

We used this app to migrate our store and over 600 products from Woocommerce. The migration was complicated (for us) do the the fact that we had many images per product, as well as many custom fields to migrate.

Since the Shopify product data platform is quite different from Woocommerce we needed help! The folks at Woo Importer were very helpful and quick to respond to our requests for support. They helped us through the process and made the it much less confusing. They went above and beyond to insure the migration was a success. We would be happy to recommend them to anyone needing help for migration.

Love Amber X Ltd Baltic Amber Jewellery and Silicone Teething Necklaces

Great app. I used it to import from my old website on Woo to Shopify as I prefer Shopifys apps over plugins.
It imported all the information perfectly.
Thank you for saving me time!
Marie

Buckle Seamcom

Best customer service out there on any shopify app used so far. I would have paid 4X more than the price of the app.

The support helped me to reimport and make many adjustments to my database. Thanks again!

Advexure

Best way to import data from WooCommerce to Shopify! – We recently migrated to Shopify and came across this app to complete the data migration of our customers and orders. Daniel was AMAZING to work with and his communication could not have been any better. Very fast, extremely helpful in setting up exactly what we wanted to import, mapping fields, etc. Such a great experience and anything looking to migrate data from WooCommerce to Shopify with ease, look no further. THIS IS THE APP!

Previous 1 3 4