Ablestar WooCommerce Importer

Migrate products, orders and customers from WooCommerce

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Migrate your product, order and customer data from WooCommerce

CLOMES

Location Switzerland

We imported over 30k orders, imported over 8K SKUs and saved hundreds of man hours. We had a few problems importing products but the support team (Alison) was always there for us and found a good solution for every problem. We highly recommend this app and the team behind it, they do a very customer friendly job.

Aswini

Location India
Time spent using app 26 minutes

Amazing App! Had a hassle-free import experience from Woocommerce. Would highly recommend this to everyone

Health Junkie

I had a lot of specific needs with this app - I'd redone my store and product listings after a basic import, but wanted all my historical order data, and had unique mappings I needed between products. They worked with me to give me EXACTLY what I needed with order import, until everything looked perfect. When something was a bit off, they were responsive to correct it. Appreciate the great support! So happy I chose this app to shift everything over and preserve all my data. Thank you!!

SLIMTOX

Location Australia

Was easy as! No need to export bulky .csv and import it. Extremely easy and worth the small investment.

Conway Stewart

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Brilliant customer support! Does exactly what we wanted to and made setting up our new Shopify site much easier. Highly recommend!

CanvasLab

Location Mexico

The best customer service I have ever received in an e-commerce platform plugin, app or add-on.

A remarkable level of dedication and commitment with the customer success.

Simply Styled Home

Time spent using app About 13 hours

This app is easy and straight forward to use. I highly recommend it. Unlike some of the other migration apps (which I tried and hated) you don't have to install anything in your root directory. With a few clicks of the mouse your shop will be imported and you will be ready for business!

Bacchusantik

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We imported a lot of products and we had some trouble with pictures and descriptions that did not appear as the were supposed to. Got superb help and the just helped out moving pics and fixed the problem! Thanks Alison and team!

MickyBee tattoo supplies

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

highly recommend this app for any shopify stores its easy to use and time saving.also it increases sales

Jag's Furniture & Mattress

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We used this app to migrate our store and over 600 products from Woocommerce. The migration was complicated (for us) do the the fact that we had many images per product, as well as many custom fields to migrate.

Since the Shopify product data platform is quite different from Woocommerce we needed help! The folks at Woo Importer were very helpful and quick to respond to our requests for support. They helped us through the process and made the it much less confusing. They went above and beyond to insure the migration was a success. We would be happy to recommend them to anyone needing help for migration.

Previous 1 3 4